23 of 25
By Jason Sobel
Breaking news, fellas: The best part of removing a bra may no longer be getting to see what's underneath. At its Spring Summer Collection 2010 show, Japanese lingerie maker Triumph (sorry, you'll have to do a search for its Web site) unveiled this undergarment, which … wait for it … can be rolled out and used as a putting mat. Designed for "Japan's busy golfing women" -- although "busty golfing women" may enjoy this, too -- disrobing has, well, never led to, uh, so much fun. As if a bra turned putting mat wasn't enough, there's this: It features pockets for extra golf balls and tees as well as a detachable flag pin. And when the user sinks a putt into one of the cups, a built-in speaker pumps out a congratulatory, "Nice shot!" Indeed.
MORE HOLIDAY GUIDES
- From computers to eBooks and deluxe recliners, check out these high-tech gadgets.
- ESPN.com's Jason Sobel pulls a bunch of gift ideas from his holiday golf bag.
- Video Games
- For the gamers on your list, we've got gadgets and plenty of hot video games.
- Gifts for Women
- Guys, our expert panel of women has some great gift ideas to please your gals.
- Books and DVDs
- We'll feature plenty of books and DVDs to please hard-core and casual sports fans.
- Page 2
- Page 2's contributors have dug deep to uncover some unusual gift ideas.