3 of 25
Under Armour clothing
By Jason Sobel
We must protect this … clubhouse! This company founded in 1996 is better known for its football collection but got into the golf game two years ago, bringing much of the same tactics to the links. We could get into all sorts of specifics about the technologically advanced enhancements and improved material of this line, but here's everything you need to know: Under Armour gear keeps golfers cool when it's hot and warm when it's cold. Simple as that. From its Stableford vest to the torque polo to the forged plaid shorts, UA employs a football mentality that blends with golf style. On-the-course huddle is optional.
$45 and up
MORE HOLIDAY GUIDES
- From computers to eBooks and deluxe recliners, check out these high-tech gadgets.
- ESPN.com's Jason Sobel pulls a bunch of gift ideas from his holiday golf bag.
- Video Games
- For the gamers on your list, we've got gadgets and plenty of hot video games.
- Gifts for Women
- Guys, our expert panel of women has some great gift ideas to please your gals.
- Books and DVDs
- We'll feature plenty of books and DVDs to please hard-core and casual sports fans.
- Page 2
- Page 2's contributors have dug deep to uncover some unusual gift ideas.