24 of 25
Golf ball tattoos
By Jason Sobel
Tired of rifling through the golf bag in hopes of finding an old Sharpie to mark your ball with a half-inch line or your initials? Golfdotz offers a variety of fun alternatives with its line of durable golf ball tattoos. Included in the collection are -- deep breath -- shamrocks, flames, hearts, flowers, cats, dogs, targets, bombs, skulls, aliens, scorpions, dollar signs, stars and more. And now, "more" also includes the "Sabbatini dragon," a personal design of PGA Tour pro Rory Sabbatini, who calls Golfdotz "the most unique and interesting method of identifying a golf ball I've seen." At a suggested retail price of $5.99 per two dozen, these make for the perfect stocking stuffer.
$5.99 per two dozen
MORE HOLIDAY GUIDES
- From computers to eBooks and deluxe recliners, check out these high-tech gadgets.
- ESPN.com's Jason Sobel pulls a bunch of gift ideas from his holiday golf bag.
- Video Games
- For the gamers on your list, we've got gadgets and plenty of hot video games.
- Gifts for Women
- Guys, our expert panel of women has some great gift ideas to please your gals.
- Books and DVDs
- We'll feature plenty of books and DVDs to please hard-core and casual sports fans.
- Page 2
- Page 2's contributors have dug deep to uncover some unusual gift ideas.