Fitbit activity tracker
Ever wonder how many calories you consume, how many hours you sleep or how many steps you take daily? The Fitbit is a minuscule device with a motion sensor, similar to the Nintendo Wii, that you clip onto yourself. It will monitor all your movements from the time you wake up until the time you go to bed. You can then upload this data wirelessly to your computer where you can see your statistics and see how much you've eaten or exercised. On second thought, that may be discouraging during the holiday season.
MORE HOLIDAY GUIDES
- From computers to eBooks and deluxe recliners, check out these high-tech gadgets.
- ESPN.com's Jason Sobel pulls a bunch of gift ideas from his holiday golf bag.
- Video Games
- For the gamers on your list, we've got gadgets and plenty of hot video games.
- Gifts for Women
- Guys, our expert panel of women has some great gift ideas to please your gals.
- Books and DVDs
- We'll feature plenty of books and DVDs to please hard-core and casual sports fans.
- Page 2
- Page 2's contributors have dug deep to uncover some unusual gift ideas.