10 of 15
Hurom HH Elite Series Slow Juicer
By Danny Mavromatis
Finding a great juicer is a tough assignment. The most common issues are that they are very loud, don't extract all the juice (especially from leafy vegetables) and are extremely hard to clean. I'm happy to report that I've found a juicer that can satisfy these shortcomings. The Hurom HH Elite Series Slow Juicer is surprisingly quiet because it doesn't spin at high speeds. Instead, it uses a slow juicing process that is more like wringing out a towel and less like a violent spin cycle. The result? The juice is exposed to less enzyme-damaging heat which makes it more easily absorbed by the body -- up to a 20 percent increase in absorption rate. I've juiced apples, oranges, kiwi, carrots, grapefruit, lemon, kale, pears and pineapples with ease using the Hurom Slow Juicer, and cleanup was a breeze.
MORE HOLIDAY GUIDES
- Sports Gifts
- From baller to gym rat, great gift ideas for the athlete on your list.
- Tablets, smart phones and other top gadgets for all your favorite techies.
- Gifts For Kids
- From sports and music to science and art, gift ideas for the kids on your list.
- Gifts From The Mag
- Great gift ideas from the editors of ESPN The Magazine.
- Gifts For Golfers
- Open up Caddie Claus' holiday bag for great gift ideas for golfers.
- Gifts For Women
- Top athletes reveal their favorite holiday gift ideas.
- Gifts for Fans
- The fans on your list will be cheering for these holiday gifts.
- Fun & Games
- With these holiday gift ideas, the fun is in the bag...Santa's bag, that is.