12 of 15
Troy-Bilt JET Gas Leaf Blower
By Danny Mavromatis
When shopping for a leaf blower, there are two main numbers you need to look at: airflow velocity (the number with "mph" after it) and volume ("cfm"). The velocity is how much power the blower has to move heavy, wet leaves. The volume is how much air it can move in a single pass. You want a blower with large numbers for both. The Troy-Bilt JET has one of the highest airflow-volume numbers for a consumer-grade blower (about 650 cfm), which means you'll be able to move a whole lot of leaves in a single pass. The JET has an innovative design that looks more like a jet engine than a leaf blower, making it not only a fully capable blower, but one that will stop people in their tracks to get a closer look.
MORE HOLIDAY GUIDES
- Sports Gifts
- From baller to gym rat, great gift ideas for the athlete on your list.
- Tablets, smart phones and other top gadgets for all your favorite techies.
- Gifts For Kids
- From sports and music to science and art, gift ideas for the kids on your list.
- Gifts From The Mag
- Great gift ideas from the editors of ESPN The Magazine.
- Gifts For Golfers
- Open up Caddie Claus' holiday bag for great gift ideas for golfers.
- Gifts For Women
- Top athletes reveal their favorite holiday gift ideas.
- Gifts for Fans
- The fans on your list will be cheering for these holiday gifts.
- Fun & Games
- With these holiday gift ideas, the fun is in the bag...Santa's bag, that is.