I've got a laundry list of stuff to be thankful for.
• I'm thankful, first and foremost, for my family and friends. My good friends -- and yes I do have some of them -- the real ones who are there through it all, even when stuff goes bad.
• I'm obviously very, very thankful for the UFC and for guys like Chuck Liddell, Matt Hughes, Forrest Griffin, guys who have been real partners to us and who have really helped us build this business.
• I'm thankful for Bruce Lee. I've said it a million times: He's the father of mixed martial arts. He was so far ahead of his time.
• I'm very thankful for technology. It's funny to think that when we started the UFC, the only way we could distribute was through three pay-per-view outlets. Now, we've got streaming on the internet, video blogs and everything else.
• I'm thankful for Twitter, which took me awhile to warm up to at first but now I have a blast and it's one of my favorite ways to connect with the fans of the sport.