Welcome back to another addition of Page 2 Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of question.
1. Answer: United States skier Bode Miller, who stopped partying long enough to win three medals at the Vancouver Winter Games, attempted to qualify for this Grand Slam tennis tournament, but lost in sectional qualifiers.
Question: What is the U.S. Open?
2. Answer: This postseason series is now over, because Phil Jackson is 47-0 when his team wins the first game.
Question: What is the NBA Finals?
3. Answer: Demonstrating his range as an actor, this "Marley & Me" star is appearing in the new movie "Marmaduke."
Question: Who is Owen Wilson?
4. Answer: The presumptive No. 1 pick in the 2010 Major League Baseball draft, this former Sports Illustrated cover boy has been called "a hothead" by at least one MLB talent evaluator.
Question: Who is Bryce Harper?
5. Answer: A three-time winner of the NBA Slam Dunk Championship, this unrestricted free agent should not expect to be invited to any "free-agent summit" this summer.
Question: Who is Nate Robinson?