Welcome back to another addition of Page 2 Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of a question.
1. Answer: In banning vuvulezas from his league's sporting events, this league president said, "[They] make the most horrific sound I've ever heard. I'd rather let Brock [Lesnar] punch me in the face than hear 15,000 people blow on those things."
Correct question: Who is Dana White, president of the UFC?
2. Answer: This NBA owner reportedly called Jay-Z, a Nets minority owner, and complained that a Nets billboard in New York City was intimidating his employees.
Correct question: Who is James Dolan, owner of the Knicks?
3. Answer: Some movie theaters in Texas are reportedly pulling the trailer of this upcoming sequel to a 2009 horror film because it's too scary for audiences -- ironic given the original movie was completely un-scary.
Correct question: What is "Paranormal Activity 2"?
4. Answer: This All-Star outfielder, whose neck tattoo makes it look like he's been branded with a horseshoe, had his league leading seventh 4-hit game on Thursday night.
Correct question: Who is Carl Crawford?
5. Answer: On June 30th, this Pro Bowl Steelers linebacker -- who's in the last year of his rookie contract -- posted the following message on Twitter: "I'm at the phone store and this steeler fan gave me a PayDay candy bar and said its time for the steelers 2 pay u."
Correct question: Who is LaMarr Woodley?