Welcome to another addition of Page 2 Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of a question.
1. Answer: This SEC school plans to reprint 14,000 football media guides at a cost of $50,000 to remove references to a former athletic director who reportedly had a pair of red panties in his lap when he was pulled over for suspected drunk driving in June.
Correct question: What is Georgia? (Note: the athletic director was Damon Evans, and the panties reportedly belonged to a female passenger who was not his wife.)
2. Answer: The late George Steinbrenner, who some suggest is a future Hall of Famer, was kicked out of baseball this many times while owning the Yankees.Correct question: What is twice?
3. Answer: This Midwestern university, which won its last outright national football championship the same year the Cleveland Indians won their last World Series (1948), spent $226 million to expand its stadium to make it the largest-capacity in the nation once again.
Correct question: What is Michigan?
4. Answer: This "Mad Men" star has reportedly agreed to pose naked in Playboy.
Correct question: Who is not Christina Hendricks or January Jones? (Yeah, it's Crista Flanagan, aka, Lois Sadler.)
5. Answer: Police in Ohio investigated a golf foursome that included this NFL quarterback after a woman reported that one of the men urinated in public.
Correct question: Who is Ben Roethlisberger of the Pittsburgh Steelers?