Welcome back to another addition of Page 2 Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of a question.
1. Answer: On his VH-1 reality dating show, Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco recently said, "Man, I haven't seen this many girls on a football field since the last time we played (this AFC North team)."
Correct question: Who are the Steelers?
2. Answer: When told that this former NFL player (and current prison enrollee) might soon be released from jail and possibly be available to play this season, Giants general manager Jerry Reese said, "We'll definitely investigate it."
Correct question: Who is Plaxico Burress?
3. Answer: During an appearance on the Fox Business Channel, this Yankees legend said fewer children are playing baseball nowadays because they prefer other sports -- namely, lacrosse.
Correct question: Who Bucky Dent?
4. Answer: This proud Hall of Fame wide receiver recently told the Chicago Tribune that soon after he was inducted into Canton he was asked to remove his yellow blazer but refused, telling the paper, "I wore it for two straight days. Finally my wife was in bed and said she wanted to make love but that I had to take the coat off. I refused and kept the blazer on because I wanted to perform like a Hall of Famer on the field and off."
Correct question: Who is Michael Irvin?
5. Answer: This clothing line is now featuring NFL-licensed apparel for fans of the select following teams: Chicago Bears, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Minnesota Vikings, New England Patriots, New York Giants, New York Jets, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Chargers, Washington Redskins and Carolina Panthers.
Correct question: Who is Victoria's Secret (and what are the Panthers doing in that group)?