Welcome back to another addition of Page 2 Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of a question.
(Correct questions at the end of the quiz.)
1. Answer: During a recent soccer match, the president of this South American country responded to a hard tackle on a teammate by kneeing an opponent in the groin.
2. Answer: Fourteen of college football's Top 25 teams feature walk-on players at this position.
3. Answer: A fan of this consistently awful MLB team bet against the team in every game this season, reaping a 10 percent return on his investment.
4. Answer: Some fans of this AFC North team complained when a parking lot company began charging pedestrians $5 to walk into the traditional tailgate area known as The Pit, where car drivers pay $30 to park.
5. Answer: This comedienne addressed rumors of a romance with rapper 50 Cent by tweeting, "Everyone, calm down. I met with Mr. Cent about a potential project. There's nothing to report yet, I'll let you know if there is."
Question 1: Who is Bolivia's Evo Morales? (Here's the You Tube clip).
Question 2:: What is placekicker?
Question 3:: Who are the Pirates?
Question 4:: Who are the Cleveland Browns?
Question 5:: Who is Chelsea Handler?