Here's a quick look at 5 stats from Sunday's NFL action:
• Denver wide receiver Brandon Lloyd already has four 100-yard games this season while Arizona's Larry Fitzgerald, Minnesota's Randy Moss and Detroit's Calvin Johnson all have yet to hit the century mark.
• San Diego wide receiver Malcom Floyd has already accomplished something Vincent Jackson has never done. He has hauled in at least 95 yards in three out of four games.
• Tennessee running back Chris Johnson now has more multi-rushing TD games (11) than Oakland Darren McFadden, Carolina's Jonathan Stewart, Dallas' Felix Jones and Pittsburgh's Rashard Mendenhall combined! Coincidentally, all four were taken ahead of Johnson in the 2008 draft.
• Quarterbacks Philip Rivers and Tony Romo both threw for over 400 yards and lost. Since the beginning of the 2010 calendar year, NFL QB's are 1-8 when throwing for 400+ yards.
• Arizona quarterback Max Hall became the first undrafted rookie QB since Seattle's Jim Zorn (1976) to start a game this early in the season. By the way, Zorn went on to throw a league-high 27 interceptions that year.