Here's a quick look at 5 stats from Sunday's NFL action:
• Cleveland's Colt McCoy is the only quarterback in NFL history to make his first three starts against Super Bowl-winning quarterbacks (Ben Roethlisberger, Drew Brees and Tom Brady). McCoy's record: 2-1.
• The Oakland Raiders finally have a .500 or better record in November. The last time that happened, running back Darren McFadden was 15 years old.
• Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick has now thrown a touchdown in 9 straight games. No Buffalo QB has done that since Drew Bledsoe had his last Pro Bowl campaign in 2002.
• Running backs Arian Foster, Mike Tolbert and BenJarvus Green-Ellis are currently 1st, 3rd and 6th, respectively, in the NFL in rushing touchdowns. Yet ALL of them went undrafted coming out of college.
• Cleveland Browns running back Peyton Hillis has more rushing touchdowns (7) than 18 NFL teams.