What with so much going on, it's hard for a sports fan to be able to take five minutes to learn about the latest holiday movies. Of course, they're all about sports. Take our word for it. So here's a little primer about what the plot lines could be. Pick the one you like. You may be right (but don't bet on it):
- The story of just one baseball playoff game this season;
- A 100-meter race between Peyton Manning and Philip Rivers;
- The 2010 college bowl season.
- Inside the giant (really, it's huge) skull of Giants manager Bruce Bochy;
- On the genius of the Eagles to sign Michael Vick;
- The title of Bill Belichick's autobiography.
- The Red Sox go to the winter meetings;
- Ndamukong Suh gets his hands on somebody. Anybody;
- Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook in the open court.
- Cam Newton's dad tries to help his son find a college;
- Brett Favre trips over his long, gray beard.
- The story of the BCS ... every ... single ... year.
- Michigan QB Denard Robinson gets into the secondary;
- Oregon's quack attack offense in full flight;
- Phillies dash in, snatch Cliff Lee from Yanks and Rangers.