Welcome back to another edition of Page 2 Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of a question.
(Correct questions at the end of the quiz.)
1. Answer: The day after the 1998 NBA Draft, the Milwaukee Bucks were praised in one report for acquiring Robert Traylor in trade for this "overhyped foreign prospect."
2. Answer: The Class A Fort Wayne TinCaps are named after the headgear of this legendary American.
3. Answer: "I draw a younger crowd who can relate to me," says this PGA Tour member. "Some of the girl fans will message me online, saying, 'You're the reason I watch golf.' "
4. Answer: Long before he was a man of a certain age, he was a football player and pitcher on the big screen and played Joe DiMaggio on Broadway.
5. Answer: He's the only major leaguer since Babe Ruth to hit 25 homers in a season after making at least 25 starts as a pitcher.
Question 1: Who is is Dirk Nowitzki?
Question 2: Who is Johnny Appleseed?
Question 3: Who is Rickie Fowler?
Question 4: Who is Scott Bakula?
Question 5: Who is Rick Ankiel?