Lots of new college basketball uniforms have surfaced over the past two days -- so many that Uni Watch's college hoops season-preview column, which was published on Tuesday, is already out of date.
If you haven't read that column yet, start there and then come back here for all the updates. If you already read that one, here's the latest:
• Charlotte has added some nice-looking green and gold side trim.
• Cornell has gone from classic to modern.
• Dayton has simplified its side paneling.
• Fairfield is going with more of a stripped-down look.
• Fresno State is apparently changing its primary lettering color.