In honor of the great Green Bay Packers season, here are five all-time great quotes:
1. "The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game. They just ran out of time."
-- Vince Lombardi
2. "If President Obama is not going to come see us at the Super Bowl, then we'll have to go see him in Washington."
-- Charles Woodson, Packers defensive back, on President Obama saying that he would go to the 2011 Super Bowl only if the Bears were playing
3. "It's impossible for me to believe those bald old men on the Packers could have handled us with such ridiculous ease."
-- Jerry Mays, Chiefs defensive lineman, on the Chiefs getting beaten easily by the Packers in Super Bowl I
4. "The dude is scary. I don't ever want to face him again in my life."
-- Antrel Rolle, on playing against Aaron Rodgers
5. "When you played for Lombardi, anything other than death was a minor injury."
-- Bart Starr, on Vince Lombardi
For more sports quotes, check out my site.