1. NFL owners approved a 10-year agreement with a 31-0 vote on Thursday before the players voted. Did the owners misplay their hand?
2. Grade DeMaurice Smiths performance during the lockout.
3. While everyone has been positive all week that the players and owners would reach an agreement this week you have had your doubts, when do you see this ending?
4. According to reports, Turkish basketball team Besiktas is talking to Kobe Bryant's agent about playing for their team during the lockout. If these reports are true, do you have a problem with Kobe even considering it?
5. According to a person familiar with the situation, the Detroit Pistons will offer Lawrence Frank their coaching position. Frank never made his high school team and spent four seasons as a manager at Indiana under Bob Knight. Are you surprised guys who never played keep getting jobs?
6. The owners approved a 10-year agreement with a 31-0 vote on Thursday. Grade Goodell's performance during the lockout.
7. Once the lockout comes to an end, the hottest commodity on the free-agent market is Nnamdi Asomugha, who is expected to get $20 million a year. Is he overrated?
8. On Wednesday we asked how many points would Michael Jordan be able to score if he played in one NBA game. Thursday we asked if he took a year to train would he be able to be a productive NBA player. Today, we are wondering if Jordan took a year to train and played LeBron James in a game of one-on-one to 11, win by one, who would win?
9. Colts owner Jim Irsay told reporters Thursday in Atlanta he doesn't expect offseason neck surgery to prevent Peyton Manning from playing at his usually high level. On a scale of 1-10, how concerned are you about the health of Peyton Manning?
10. Former BYU great Jimmer Fredette is hosting a week-long camp for some 600 lucky kids in Lehi, Utah. At the camp, Jimmer thrilled the campers by making a half-court shot, a three-quarter-court court shot and full-court shot. Is this video good or bad for Jimmer?