1. Cam Newton went 8-for-19 for 134 yards in the Panthers' 20-10 win over the Giants. Grade Newton's performance.
2. Monday Night Football tonight, Jets taking on the Texans. What are your expectations from the Jets this year?
3. Tiger Woods missed the cut at this weekend's PGA Championship after shooting the third-worst 36-hole score of his career (+10). Are Tiger's problems mental or physical?
4. Donovan McNabbwent 6-of-11 for 40 yards and no scoring drives in the Vikings' 14-3 loss to the Titans. Based on what you saw, is McNabb done?
5. After a three-hour practice Sunday, San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh said the team is bringing in the 34-year-old Daunte Culpepper for a tryout on Monday. On a scale of 1 to 10, how surprised were you when you by this news?
6. The New York Jets enter this season with high expectations after making it to two straight AFC Championship games. Is it Super Bowl or failure for the Jets this season?
7. Will the Texans pass the Colts in the AFC South?
8. The Southeastern Conference is not extending an invitation to Texas A&M to become its 13th member, but isn't ruling out adding the Aggies in the future. Would an SEC super conference be good for football?
9. Adam Schefter is reporting that, according to a league sourc, the Patriots are working out Darren Sharper and TJ Houshmandzadeh. What is Bill Belichick up to?
10. In Saturday's preseason win over the Buffalo Bills, the Bears defied the new kickoff rule twice in the first half. Bears kicker Robbie Gould lined up his first and second kickoffs at the 30 instead of the 35, as called for in the new rule. When told of the kickoffs, Carl Johnson, the NFL's vice president of officiating, called Soldier Field and ordered officials to "put a stop to it," according to Fox Sports. When it comes to the new kickoff rule, do you like it love it or hate it?