AP Pro32 ballot from Kaufman
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Ira Kaufman of Tampa Tribune:
IRA KAUFMAN (Tampa Tribune)
1. Houston Texans -- The surest bet in the NFL? The Texans winning the AFC South crown.
3. San Francisco 49ers -- See what happens when you get these guys mad?
4. Arizona Cardinals -- The last time these masters of OT were 4-0, Barbra Streisand was crooning about "The Way We Were."
5. Baltimore Ravens -- This new-look attack is averaging 30 points per game heading into Arrowhead.
6. New England Patriots -- A prolific afternoon at Buffalo has lifted the Brady Bunch into the No. l spot in total offense.
8. Chicago Bears -- This ballhawking defense can keep Chicago in the NFC North chase all season.
10. Philadelphia Eagles -- The only team in the league ranked in the top 10 on both sides of the ball.
11. New York Giants -- Philly has their number and this defense hasn't been making the key stops.
12. Denver Broncos -- Beating up on defenseless Oakland is one thing. Winning at Foxborough is quite another.
14. San Diego Chargers -- Nice rebound from that debacle against the Falcons.
16. Dallas Cowboys -- Since beating the Giants in Week 1, the ground game has taken a siesta.
18. New York Jets -- Can't argue with you Rex it was a butt-kicking.
20. Seattle Seahawks -- Strong on the ground and hapless through the air, Seattle has a lot to prove on the road.
22. Miami Dolphins -- You can't play much better run defense through the first month.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Three consecutive losses by a total of 15 points has a new coaching staff frustrated entering the bye week.
25. New Orleans Saints -- The NFL's lowest-rated passer in the fourth quarter? You guessed it, Drew Brees.
26. Detroit Lions -- Still looking for their first pick of the season, they've got a week off to recapture their mojo.
27. Kansas City Chiefs -- That minus-13 turnover ratio is comical, but Romeo Crennel isn't laughing.
28. Indianapolis Colts -- It's difficult to think about football when your head coach is fighting for his life.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars -- New offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski has had better months.
31. Tennessee Titans -- On pace to allow 604 points, which would shatter the NFL's all-time record.
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Nike Men's Home Limited Jersey Atlanta Falcons Matt Ryan #2