??AP Pro32 ballot from Berman??
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
1. Houston Texans -- Now they know what it is like to be hunted.
3. San Francisco 49ers -- Running game like Texas wishbone in old Southwest Conference.
4. Baltimore Ravens -- Old habits of road nail-biters needs to be erased.
5. New England Patriots -- Re-invented offense ... again!! WOW!!!
6. Chicago Bears -- Another game, another two TDs scored by the defense.
7. New York Giants -- If Bradshaw keeps running like this, watch out!
8. Pittsburgh Steelers -- Dug deep to avoid 1-3, no surprise.
9. Philadelphia Eagles -- Loose balls spell trouble.
10. Green Bay Packers -- Blew 18-point lead at half. Only other time was 1957.
11. Minnesota Vikings -- Nobody saw first place in mid-October coming
12. Arizona Cardinals -- Can't blame them for not going 16-0.
13. Seattle Seahawks -- Whole NFC West over .500.
14. San Diego Chargers -- Did everything but win amid circus in New Orleans.
15. Denver Broncos -- Manning-Brady Bowl 13 over, now concentrate on first place.
16. New Orleans Saints -- Brees passing Unitas as impressive at it gets.
17. St. Louis Rams -- Knocked off 4-0 Arizona; nice division!
18. Washington Redskins -- Eight straight home losses.
19. Indianapolis Colts -- A win for Chuck Pagano and the human spirit.
20. Miami Dolphins -- Now learning to win close games.
21. Cincinnati Bengals -- Maybe wanted Reds to have center stage in Cincy for themselves.
22. Dallas Cowboys -- Maybe bye week cures what ails them.
23. New York Jets -- Impressive effort, you CAN use both QBs.
24. Detroit Lions -- Need Justin Verlander on defense.
25. Oakland Raiders -- Need late rush like A's at end of season.
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Not to be taken lightly.
27. Carolina Panthers -- To be candid, Cam and company need to improve.
28. Buffalo Bills -- Historic yardage allowed in consecutive games.
29. Kansas City Chiefs -- Need Hank Stram playbook.
30. Tennessee Titans -- Doesn't look good.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars -- New uniforms worked for a half.
32. Cleveland Browns -- Offense finally clicks, then defense lets them down.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index