AP Pro32 ballot from Brown
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Clifton Brown of Sporting News:
CLIFTON BROWN (Sporting News)
5. Green Bay Packers -- A five-game winning streak has made them the NFC North favorites.
6. Baltimore Ravens -- On track for another division crown after gritty win against Steelers.
9. New Orleans Saints -- A win over 49ers on Sunday would position Saints for stretch run.
11. New York Giants -- Need to get offense back on track. We'll see if the bye helped.
12. Seattle Seahawks -- Just 1-4 on the road, they can't afford a road loss to Miami on Sunday.
16. Cincinnati Bengals -- This team has made a nice resurgence -- a serious threat to Steelers.
20. Carolina Panthers -- Losing close games has become a specialty. That's not good.
21. Detroit Lions -- Loss to Green Bay was a crusher. Getting back to playoffs will be tough.
22. Tennessee Titans -- Responded to owner's challenge, but will it carry over after bye?
25. Cleveland Browns -- You can see this team improving, but coach Pat Shurmur needs wins.
28. St. Louis Rams -- Still need more overall talent to compete at on a consistent basis.
29. Philadelphia Eagles -- Watching the Andy Reid era end looks like it will be ugly.
31. Oakland Raiders -- Hard to win when your defense is getting regularly shredded.
32. Kansas City Chiefs -- Worst quarterback situation East of Arizona.
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Atlanta Falcons Matt Ryan #2