AP Pro32 ballot from Gannon
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Rich Gannon of CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio:
RICH GANNON (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio)
1. Denver Broncos -- Nobody wants to travel to see Manning and the Broncos in January.
2. New England Patriots -- If Brady has an off day the Patriots are on big trouble.
3. San Francisco 49ers -- Can Kaepernick win in his first postseason ... he can with that defense and running game.
5. Atlanta Falcons -- Well, we've been waiting all season for this ... can they win in the playoffs.
7. Washington Redskins -- Winners of seven straight, only concern I have is how much more effective can RG3 be with his knee still not 100 percent.
8. Houston Texans -- Limp into postseason losing three of last four with Schaub throwing just one TD and 3 INTs during that stretch.
9. Indianapolis Colts -- Can the magic continue in the playoffs? I believe so!
10. Cincinnati Bengals -- A franchise-high 51 sacks is a big reason why the Bengals are back in the playoffs.
13. Chicago Bears -- Fired Lovie Smith after another disappointing second half of the season and the fact they can't beat Green Bay.
14. New York Giants -- Found out once again how hard it is to repeat.
15. Dallas Cowboys -- Another 8-8 season can't make Jerry happy, stop complaining about Romo and check out how inconsistent the defense was all season
16. Pittsburgh Steelers -- Unusual late season collapse won't be tolerated by Tomlin.
18. Miami Dolphins -- Tannehill showed he can play in this league.
19. San Diego Chargers -- Saw this coming, GM and Norv never on the same page when it came to personnel.
20. St. Louis Rams -- Progress in year one under Jeff Fisher.
21. Carolina Panthers -- Someone needs to lean on Cam and get him back on track.
22. Cleveland Browns -- Need to find stability at the two most important positions in the organization, head coach and quarterback.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- It's a shame they ruined a decent season by running out of gas at the end.
25. Buffalo Bills -- One of the most disappointing teams this season and not surprised to see the change.
26. New York Jets -- Dysfunction at it's finest.
27. Philadelphia Eagles -- Sorry to see Andy go after 14 seasons, great run and a great man!
28. Detroit Lions -- Forgetful season, problems started in the offseason with seven arrests.
29. Arizona Cardinals -- Coaches get fired when they don't get production from the QB position, prime example.
30. Oakland Raiders -- Still plenty of work to be done.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Gene Smith out, Mike Mularkey could be next based on the next GM.
32. Kansas City Chiefs -- Awful season cost Romeo Crennel and at some point possibly GM Scott Pioli as well.
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index