Desus & Mero: No Box Seats in the Pandemic
Desus Nice and The Kid Mero, aka The Bodega Boys, make New York sports fandom - in all its glory and shame - a big part of the brand theyve built during their rapid rise as comics. The podcast hosts turned Showtime stars join Pablo Torre to talk sports fan life now, like whats lost when you cant see a Yankees game in person, their NBA bubble style, why new faces in Madison Square Garden cant fix the Knicks fortunes. Plus, whats it like to be wined-and-dined by that other basketball team across town.
Immediately after watching Damian Lillard and the Blazers secure the top spot in the Western Conference play-in, Brian Windhorst, Jackie MacMullan and Tim MacMahon discuss Dame's amazing bubble run, Phoenix's future and how nagging injuries for LeBron James and Russell Westbrook might affect their respective teams' title hopes.
Most Recent Podcasts
Barcelona's Historic Humiliation
The FC crew react to Bayern Munich's shocking 8-2 victory over Barcelona in the UCL quarterfinals and discuss a range of topics, including Bayern's brilliance, where it all went wrong for the Blaugrana, what's next after Quique Setien's immediate sacking and whether now is the right time for Lionel Messi to leave his beloved club. Plus, Manchester City vs Lyon is previewed and Tyler Adams sits down in an exclusive interview to discuss his game winning goal in the UCL quarterfinals.
Should Lakers Fear Dame Lillard?
Spend your afternoon with Jalen & Jacoby as they discuss Dame Lillard's miraculous run to the playoffs, Devin Booker's bubble performance, Mookie Betts' home run barrage, the Miocic-Cormier trilogy and Magic Johnson's birthday. Plus, Taylor Rooks stops by the show.
Previewing the Bubble Playoffs
The panel reacts to the Blazers-Grizzlies clinching position for the play in game along with all other playoff positioning being finalized. Plus, best and worst plays from the bubble, Rachel sits down with Jimmy Butler, then gives an insiders view of the bubble laundry room and more topics!
TSL: Finebaum, Kezirian, Spears & Blyn
Jeremy is joined this week by renowned college football commentator Paul Finebaum to talk about one of the most monumental weeks in the history of the sport. Plus, Doug Kezirian joins the show to discuss the impact that COVID has had on the sports gambling industry. And, an ESPN Insider located inside the NBA bubble in Orlando, Marc J. Spears talks with Jeremy about what its like living and working on the inside.Finally, the VP of Audience and Content Insights at ESPN Barry Blyn discusses some of the biggest takeaways from a recent survey of sports fans that addressed the intersection of sports and social justice, as well as the return of sports amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Zach talks to ESPN's resident Suns fans Michael Schwartz about the bubble utopia, and Doris Burke hops on to discuss the wild Western Conference playoff race.
- Oklahoma City Thunder guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander joins The Woj Pod to discuss lessons learned under Chris Paul, his rookie indoctrination into the NBA with the Clippers and Patrick Beverley, Canadian basketball, the AAU tournament feel of The Bubble and much more.
- With season 35 of The Challenge behind them, the crew contemplates what they should discuss on the podcast. More importantly, they welcome a friend who did not wish to be named in this description. Warning: the takes are spicy.
- The 2nd Annual Mina Kimes Show Draft, Mina and Mike Golic, Jr. draft all 32 NFL teams and the revised scoring system below will dictate the winner. 1 point for each win. 5 points for making the playoffs. 5 points for making the divisional round. 10 points for making the conference championship game. 10 points for making the Super Bowl. 5 points for winning the Super Bowl.
- Days before the final fight of his UFC career, Daniel Cormier joins Ariel to discuss the crazy journey thats led to this moment, Khabibs advice for him and adjustments hes made since last fighting Stipe Miocic for the heavyweight belt. Then, former UFC fighter Ben Askren fills in for DC to talk about whats next in the UFCs heavyweight division (26:15), Chris Weidmans first win in three years (36:00), the speculation around Tyron Woodley vs. Colby Covington (1:01:00) and much more.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Cheap Heat with Peter Rosenberg
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
Down & Distance
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
Jalen & Jacoby - The Aftershow
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends - Mystery Crate
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
Sorry in Advance...The Golic Family Podcast
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The CFB Podcast with Herbie, Pollack & Negandhi
The Lowe Post
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.