Are the Denver Nuggets the Team To Beat?
The Denver Nuggets are the Cinderella story of this years NBA playoffs. After overcoming back-to-back 3-1 deficits in their series vs. the Jazz and the Clippers, and squashing any hopes for a potential Battle of LA, the Nuggets tip off tonight against LeBron James and the Lakers. Zach Lowe explores how Jamal Murray, Nikola Jokic and the Nuggets got here - and whether they have what it takes to get past the Lake Show. Then, how Quarterback Whisperer Bruce Arians is finding new ways to loudly motivate Tom Brady.
Most Recent Podcasts
Manchester United Stumble Out of the Gate
The FC crew discuss Manchester United's defeat to Crystal Palace and question why the Red Devils haven't looked for a new defender in the transfer market. Plus, Borussia Dortmund open their season with a convincing victory over Borussia Mochengladbach, Arsenal squeak past West Ham and Everton dominate West Brom.
Joe "The Show" Burrow
Laura, Marcus, Ryan review Joe Burrow's 2nd NFL start as well as if the Browns are actually improving. The crew previews Eagles and Rams this weekend and what Carson Wentz needs to do to not start the season 0-2.. George Kittle is out in Week 2 with a knee injury, how does that affect that 49ers offensive gameplan against the Jets?
- How will the Clippers' epic downfall affect Kawhi Leonard, Paul George and Doc Rivers? Brian Windhorst, Nick Friedell and Tim MacMahon discuss the team's cloudy future and a Nuggets-Lakers showdown. Then, they turn to the East to revel in Bam Adebayo's game-saving block in the Heat's OT win over the Celtics.
- The Le Batard crew goes through the biggest defensive plays in NBA history, which pair of young stars would you rather have; Bostons or Miamis, Kendrick Perkins has become a show favorite and much more.
- Legendary Washington Post columnist Sally Jenkins talks about her father, journalism and how people get it all wrong regarding cheating in sports.
- Adam is joined by the Washington Football Team's Rookie Defensive End Chase Young to talk about his first NFL game without fans. Then, ESPN's Ed Werder calls in to discuss what things are like reporting on games under this season's circumstances. And lastly, Evan Kaplan discusses all the major storylines heading into Week 2.
- Mina and Steven Ruiz of USA Today react to the Week 1 action and look ahead to the top games of Week 2 including Patriots-Seahawks, Falcons-Cowboys, Rams-Eagles, and Broncos-Steelers.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Cheap Heat with Peter Rosenberg
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
DC & Helwani
Down & Distance
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
I'm Interested with Mike Greenberg
Jalen & Jacoby - The Aftershow
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends - Mystery Crate
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
Sorry in Advance...The Golic Family Podcast
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The CFB Podcast with Herbie, Pollack & Negandhi
The Lowe Post
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.