The Upset Bracket
Katie, Ashley and Dopp take a voicemail about crustaceans (:20) and talk about how bad their NCAA tournament brackets look (6:45), comedian Bert Kreishcer running a marathon in five and a half hours without training (10:45), and Dopp is thinking about playing Fortnite (14:00). Plus, in honor of all the tournament upsets we do a bracket of all the things that make Katie upset (22:15) and Marty Smith joins the show to talk about his new ESPN podcast (1:13:00).
Dirt Road Anthem
In the debut of Marty Smith's America The Podcast, Marty chats with friend and co-host of Marty & McGee, Ryan McGee, sits down with country superstar Jason Aldean to talk about his kids, his love for the outdoors and whether he is over Georgia losing the National Title game (28:30). Plus, we hear from a loyal caller from Marty & McGee as Leighton talks about the rodeo (43:30).
Most Recent Podcasts
"ESPN The Magazine" - 20th Anniversary Special
Ryan Smith hosts this special edition of the Sporting Life, celebrating the 20th anniversary of "ESPN The Magazine," and featuring a roundtable discussion with every Editor-in-Chief in the history of the magazine: John Papanek (1997-2003), Gary Hoenig (2003-2007), Gary Belsky (2007-2011), Chad Millman (2011-2016) and Alison Overholt (2016-present).
We are in the thick of March Madness and Women's History Month, so we're talking about athletes, activism and anger. Bill Rhoden and guest hosts, Eryn Mathewson and 30 for 30 Podcasts Associate Producer, Taylor Barfield speak with author, Brittany Cooper, about her new book, Eloquent Rage: A Black Feminist Discovers Her Super Power. They talk ways black women can turn their anger into action - from Michelle Obama to Venus and Serena.
- Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser debate if the Celtics' season is over now that Kyrie is getting in-season surgery, debate if Loyola is playground-savvy, discuss Kentucky's loss and more.
- Max, Stephen A. and Will Cain welcome Jay Williams to debate if the tournament needs Duke, Eric Reid's new stance on protesting and Kemba Walker's big night.
- The guys talk with Chris Canty who gives some insight on what the Giants might do at the NFL Draft and then talk NCAA Tournament with Myron Medcalf, Porter Moser and more.
- Adam Schefter recaps the biggest moves from the first week of free agency with Field Yates (:33). Plus, new Jets DB Trumaine Johnson discusses signing with New York, getting tagged twice by the Rams and much more (26:54).
- Mel, Todd & Chris break down the impact of the Jets moving up to No. 3 and more (1:53). Plus, they break down the strategy for the Broncos (28:04), Raiders (32:36), Chargers (34:26) & Chiefs (37:51).
- Before catching up with David Ortiz (30:07), Buster and Tim Kurkjian discuss the Jorge Polanco suspension, Jose Altuve's new deal and much more (6:57). Plus, the latest installment of Todd Radom's uniform trivia (41:16).
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
30 for 30
Answering The Bell
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Be Honest with Cari Champion
Behind the Bets
The Bill Barnwell Show
Cinephile: The Adnan Virk Movie Podcast
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
Five Rounds with Brett Okamoto
FiveThirtyEight: The Lab
Herbstreit & Fitzsimmons
Jalen & Jacoby
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Max & Herc
Sports? with Katie Nolan
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Hoop Collective
The Lowe Post
The Nickel Package
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Russillo Show
The Undefeated: The Plug
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
Golic & Wingo
The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz
The Stephen A. Smith Show
The Will Cain Show
Spain and Fitz
Freddie and Fitzsimmons
The Paul Finebaum Show
Dari & Mel
First and Last The Locker Room
Marty & McGee
The Sporting Life
Weekend Observations with Stu & Jr.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.