The Future Is Now
Adam Schefter talks to Mel Kiper Jr.& Todd McShay about their impressions of this year's draft and their favorite draft memories (:54). Plus, Evan Kaplan dives into the statistical trends (40:37) and Adam catches up with Ohio State's Dwayne Haskins (46:55) and Stanford's Bryce Love (54:46).
Don't Nickel and Dime Your Quarterback
Mina and Louis Riddick discuss getting sassy on social media dealing with keyboard tough guys (2:21), Russell Wilson's new contract and whether or not you can win while paying a QB that much (7:28), how many QBs deserve to go in the first round (31:16), why more top QBs don't pull an Eli Manning (37:49), and how the draft teaches us about both trends in the NFL and the sliding scale of positional importance (43:50).
Most Recent Podcasts
Emotions Runneth Over
Before in-depth conversations with Dave Roberts (27:14) and Andrew McCutchen (42:06), Buster talks to Boog Sciambi about the Mets-Phillies gripes, Mike Trout, Chris Sale & more (8:46). Plus, a dive into the numbers with Paul Hembekides (36:49).
Episode 8: Mary Carillo
Laughter Permitted is joined by sports journalism icon Mary Carillo, who is an Emmy-award-winning correspondent for HBO Real Sports, a two-time Peabody award-winner and a member of the Sports Broadcasting Hall of Fame. A former professional tennis player, Mary tells tales of covering the Olympics, producing and writing documentaries and explains her brief foray into bog snorkeling.
- Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon debate if Monty Williams should pick the Suns over the Lakers, if Giannis could be the greatest player in the NBA, if it's fair to question Duke's recruiting strategy, if Arrieta was right to call out Bryce Harper and much more.
- Max and Stephen A. react to McNabb's comments on Carson Wentz, if the Lakers are better off without Magic as President and Odell speaks out against the Giants.
- The guys discuss Damian Lillard's huge series-clinching shot with Jon Barry before continuing their NFL Draft talk with Jim Nagy and Chris Mortensen and more.
- The crew take a voicemail from a listener moving back home with his parents (0:25), talk about the Golden Knights making the Stanley Cup Finals in their first year as a team (15:30), the people at Preakness and the Royal Wedding who have "crazy hat confidence" (26:00) and Katie's Top 10 NBA moments of 2018 (42:30).
- Adam welcomes Kirk Herbstreit & Chris Fallica to discuss their perspective on the top players in this year's NFL Draft, their role in ESPN's draft coverage and more (:31). Plus, the return of #AskAdam (21:09).
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
Answering The Bell
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Be Honest with Cari Champion
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
ESPN Films: Conversations
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
ESPNcricinfo Talking T20 Podcast
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
FiveThirtyEight: Ahead Of Their Time
FiveThirtyEight: Hot Takedown
Head In The Game
I'm Interested with Mike Greenberg
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends Network
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
Switch Hit Podcast
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The Cricket Sadist Hour
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Lowe Post
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Russillo Show
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.