Most Recent Podcasts
1 of 9
Episode 51: Kavanagh in studio, Poirier, Danis, VanZant, Theodorou, Loughnane, Willis & more
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show starts off with some thoughts on the futures of Conor McGregor and Dillon Danis from John Kavanagh (in studio), who trains the two fighters at SBG Ireland (4:30). UFC interim lightweight champion Dustin Poirier then talks about preparations for his UFC 242 headliner against Khabib Nurmagomedov and explains why he's confident he'll win (1:01:23). Next, Dillon Danis reflects on his Bellator 222 performance after providing an update on his injured knee (1:16:10). Justin Willis then explains his beef with UFC's Tai Tuivasa and the UFC's decision to release him (1:32:00). An emotional Macy Chiasson joins the show next to open up about the June 9 construction accident that destroyed her Dallas apartment and left one person dead (1:44:25). Then, after discussing her gruesome arm injury, Paige VanZant talks about her modeling career and the dominance of Valentina Shevchenko (2:06:10). Next, former UFC fighter Elias Theodorou speculates about his plans for his post-fighting career (2:21:37). Brendan Loughnane, who fights tomorrow night on ESPN +, makes his debut on the show to discuss his road back to the UFC (2:35:30). After that, rising middleweight contender Jared Cannonier talks about his love for fighting before calling out one of the UFC's best (2:49:20). Lastly, Ariel speaks from the heart about the retirement of his friend and colleague, Chael Sonnen (3:04:50).
A.D. To L.A.
Dan Le Batard, Katie Nolan and Papi ask if the Anthony Davis trade makes the Lakers title favorites, how should the Pelicans feel about what they got back, are the Celtics completely bleeped, do you expect Chris Paul and James Harden to get on the same page and much more.
- Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser debate how good are the Lakers now and how good will the Pelicans be. Plus, they talk about Woodlands U.S. Open win and much more.
- Max and Stephen A. debate who should be the priority for the Warriors, if the Raptors title was tarnished and is the Warriors dynasty over.
- The guys talk baseball with ESPN MLB Insider Buster Olney before bringing in Doris Burke who won't even guess where Kawhi Leonard will go because he doesn't tip his hand.
- The crew take a voicemail from a listener moving back home with his parents (0:25), talk about the Golden Knights making the Stanley Cup Finals in their first year as a team (15:30), the people at Preakness and the Royal Wedding who have "crazy hat confidence" (26:00) and Katie's Top 10 NBA moments of 2018 (42:30).
- Adam welcomes Kirk Herbstreit & Chris Fallica to discuss their perspective on the top players in this year's NFL Draft, their role in ESPN's draft coverage and more (:31). Plus, the return of #AskAdam (21:09).
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
Answering The Bell
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Be Honest with Cari Champion
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
ESPN Films: Conversations
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
ESPNcricinfo Talking T20 Podcast
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
FiveThirtyEight: Ahead Of Their Time
FiveThirtyEight: Hot Takedown
Head In The Game
I'm Interested with Mike Greenberg
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends Network
Le Batard & Friends - Mystery Crate
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
Sorry in Advance...The Golic Family Podcast
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
SVP & Russillo
Switch Hit Podcast
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The Cricket Sadist Hour
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Lowe Post
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Russillo Show
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.