Rockets Coach Mike D'Antoni
Houston Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni joins The Woj Pod to discuss the Chris Paul/Russell Westbrook trade, tensions within the Rockets locker room, why James Harden's voice is so important in personnel decisions, coaching the season without an extension, how he's had to compromise his offensive system to fit Harden's talents, working for a new, hands-on owner and a lingering regret of how he coached the Suns/Spurs battles a decade ago.
Most Recent Podcasts
Wizards GM Tommy Sheppard
New Washington Wizards GM Tommy Sheppard joins The Woj Pod to discuss the future of Bradley Beal and John Wall, changing the way the franchise does business, mining the international talent pool, the influence of Mike D'Antoni on his career, working for Tark at UNLV and much more.
Fight On: Jake Olson
Sarah talks to former USC long snapper Jake Olson about his cancer diagnosis which led to him going blind, deciding to continuing playing sports, the nerves involved with his snap at USC, and the time he tricked a friend with a fake eye ball.
Episode 55: Bisping, Edwards, Steve-O, Jedrzejczyk, Mendes, Goddard, many more
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show starts off with a rant about well-done steak and the latest on the battery charge against Jon Jones. The first guest, veteran UFC referee Marc Goddard, tells a story about the first time he met Leon Edwards, the big winner from this weekend's event in San Antonio (19:09). Then, Edwards himself discusses his win over Rafael dos Anjos and why he deserves a Jorge Masvidal fight or a title shot (37:15). Next, Myles Jury announces some big news and explains why Bellator suits him more than the UFC (50:40). Chad "Money" Mendez then tells Ariel why he's decided to retire before reflecting on his career, including the moment that could have changed everything for him (1:05:20). Next, UFC strawweight Joanna Jedrzejczyk discusses the October fight against Michele Waterson and the upcoming documentary about her meteoric rise (1:30:32). Reality TV star Steve-O then makes his debut on the show to discuss how Ronda Rousey sparked his MMA fandom and his message for Justin Bieber (1:46:40). And after finally finding some time in his busy schedule, UFC legend Michael Bisping dives into his thrilling life story, which he chronicles in his new book, "Quitters Never Win" (2:06:47). Next, Felicia Spencer describes her preparations for Cris Cyborg at UFC 240 this upcoming weekend and if she believes she'll get a shot at Amanda Nunes if she can take down Cyborg (2:30:00). Lightweight Dan Hooker then details why the rise in popularity for Australian fighters like himself and Israel Adesanya shouldn't surprise anyone (2:43:15). Lastly, UFC heavyweight Walt Harris educates Ariel about "ghetto karate" and his transition from college basketball player to MMA (2:59:30).
- Tony Kornheiser and Frank Isola discuss the bigger story: Lowry winning the British Open or those he beat along the way, OBJ feels disrespected by the Giants, the Lakers feel like they were played by Kawhi Leonard and much more.
- Stephen A. & Max question if Kawhi Leonard played the Lakers, talk to Booger McFarland about the NFL and Stephen A. gives his top five NBA duos.
- OBJ feels disrespected and this is nothing new. The guys break down his gripes before talking about the expanded netting in MLB and more.
- The crew take a voicemail from a listener moving back home with his parents (0:25), talk about the Golden Knights making the Stanley Cup Finals in their first year as a team (15:30), the people at Preakness and the Royal Wedding who have "crazy hat confidence" (26:00) and Katie's Top 10 NBA moments of 2018 (42:30).
- Adam welcomes Kirk Herbstreit & Chris Fallica to discuss their perspective on the top players in this year's NFL Draft, their role in ESPN's draft coverage and more (:31). Plus, the return of #AskAdam (21:09).
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
Answering The Bell
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Be Honest with Cari Champion
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
ESPN Films: Conversations
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
ESPNcricinfo Talking T20 Podcast
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
FiveThirtyEight: Ahead Of Their Time
FiveThirtyEight: Hot Takedown
Head In The Game
I'm Interested with Mike Greenberg
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends Network
Le Batard & Friends - Mystery Crate
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
On Serve with LZ Granderson
Sorry in Advance...The Golic Family Podcast
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
SVP & Russillo
Switch Hit Podcast
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The Cricket Sadist Hour
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Lowe Post
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Russillo Show
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.