Rockets Coach Mike D'Antoni
Houston Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni joins The Woj Pod to discuss the Chris Paul/Russell Westbrook trade, tensions within the Rockets locker room, why James Harden's voice is so important in personnel decisions, coaching the season without an extension, how he's had to compromise his offensive system to fit Harden's talents, working for a new, hands-on owner and a lingering regret of how he coached the Suns/Spurs battles a decade ago.
Most Recent Podcasts
Episode 54: Faber, Shevchenko, Ortiz, GDR, Hall, Coker, Hardy, more
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show starts off with a recap of a jam-packed weekend in MMA. Ariel's old friend, Andre "Touchy" Fili, first joins the show to discuss what he calls "the best weekend of his life" (8:40). Next, UFC featherweight Ryan Hall talks about his weekend win in Sacramento before passionately explaining why he deleted his Twitter account (31:30). Then, just days before his Saturday fight in San Antonio, Alexander "The Great" Hernandez looks ahead to his matchup with lightweight Francisco Trinaldo (52:50). Next, Bellator President Scott Coker announces some big news about the male featherweight division (1:08:00). UFC legend Tito Ortiz then explains why he is ending his retirement to face Alberto del Rio in Combate America later this year (1:27:25). After that, just days after tying the record for the second-fastest KO in the history of her division, Germaine de Randamie explains how she's moved on from her rocky past and why she's adopted a positive mindset (1:47:30). Plus, she discusses a potential fight with UFC featherweight champion Amanda Nunes. The man of the hour, bantamweight Urijah Faber, then discusses his return to the Octagon and what it's like now fighting as a father (2:27:12). Julianna Pena then talks about her win this weekend, her first fight since giving birth in January 2017 (2:48:10). Pena's opponent in that 2017 fight, Valentina Shevchenko, then discusses a possible trilogy fight with Nunes and what life feels like as a champion (2:56:40). Lastly, UFC heavyweight Greg Hardy talks about his boxing workouts at Floyd Mayweather's gym, if he still has the itch to play football and if he feels accepted by the MMA community (3:14:10).
- Tony Kornheiser and Frank Isola ask if Djokovic will go down as the best ever, if Serena Williams' loss was more about her or her opponent, what are the Sixers really getting with Ben Simmons and more.
- Max Kellerman and Ryan Hollins question who the leader of the Lakers is now. Plus, Keyshawn Johnson joins to talk Steelers, Dak Prescott's contract situation and more.
- Chris and Mike sound older than ever (1:45), the sporting events that have taken over the summer (10:30), Sydney gets a new job (19:00), and they play Would Your Rather(30:30)
- The crew take a voicemail from a listener moving back home with his parents (0:25), talk about the Golden Knights making the Stanley Cup Finals in their first year as a team (15:30), the people at Preakness and the Royal Wedding who have "crazy hat confidence" (26:00) and Katie's Top 10 NBA moments of 2018 (42:30).
- Adam welcomes Kirk Herbstreit & Chris Fallica to discuss their perspective on the top players in this year's NFL Draft, their role in ESPN's draft coverage and more (:31). Plus, the return of #AskAdam (21:09).
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
Answering The Bell
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Be Honest with Cari Champion
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
ESPN Films: Conversations
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
ESPNcricinfo Talking T20 Podcast
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
FiveThirtyEight: Ahead Of Their Time
FiveThirtyEight: Hot Takedown
Head In The Game
I'm Interested with Mike Greenberg
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends Network
Le Batard & Friends - Mystery Crate
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
On Serve with LZ Granderson
Sorry in Advance...The Golic Family Podcast
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
SVP & Russillo
Switch Hit Podcast
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The Cricket Sadist Hour
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Lowe Post
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Russillo Show
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.