That's a Clowney Question, Bro
Mina and Gregg Rosenthal of the NFL Network discuss persons of interest like Jadeveon Clowney (10:16), Derwin James (18:04), Josh Gordon (24:03), Lamar Jackson (43:48), and Deshaun Watson (57:45). Plus, Mina's recall of network television procedurals (4:01), the NFL player she had a dream about (44:39), and a major show announcement (1:04:33).
Bill chats with Vince Verhei of Football Outsiders about expectations for the 49ers (1:28) and Cardinals (25:00) for the upcoming season. They discuss Jimmy Garoppolo's return from injury (2:10) and John Lynch's ability to build a contender (10:06) as well as what would constitute success in S.F. (18:42). Plus, just how much fun will Arizona's offense be to watch (30:44)? Can Kyler Murray and Kliff Kingsbury score enough points to overcome a porous defense (37:46)?
Most Recent Podcasts
The MMA Reporters: Episode 31
Ariel opens the show by talking with John Branch of The New York Times about his time spent hanging out with Nate Diaz for his recent profile on the UFC star (2:30). Next, John Pollock of PostWrestling.com weighs in on the possibility of Brock Lesnar returning to the UFC and if he thinks the now-professional wrestler would fight Jon Jones in the Octagon (26:36). Lastly, Ariel and ESPN's Marc Raimondi discuss if Daniel Cormier's UFC 241 fight will be his last, as well as the increasing popularity of Jorge Masvidal and his potential fight against Diaz (46:10).
- Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon discuss Andrew Luck's injury, RB holdouts, play a game of "What's the Word", and more.
- Max and Stephen A. determine if Dak or Zeke should be more upset, if Tom Brady's importance to the Pats has been overrated and what is the Lakers' biggest issue.
- The guys talk about the Jaylon Smith contract and what it means for the Cowboys before talking about the Cleveland Browns and more. Drew Rosenhaus also joins the show.
- The crew take a voicemail from a listener moving back home with his parents (0:25), talk about the Golden Knights making the Stanley Cup Finals in their first year as a team (15:30), the people at Preakness and the Royal Wedding who have "crazy hat confidence" (26:00) and Katie's Top 10 NBA moments of 2018 (42:30).
- Adam welcomes Kirk Herbstreit & Chris Fallica to discuss their perspective on the top players in this year's NFL Draft, their role in ESPN's draft coverage and more (:31). Plus, the return of #AskAdam (21:09).
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
Answering The Bell
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Be Honest with Cari Champion
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
Down & Distance
ESPN Films: Conversations
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
ESPNcricinfo Talking T20 Podcast
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
FiveThirtyEight: Ahead Of Their Time
FiveThirtyEight: Hot Takedown
Head In The Game
I'm Interested with Mike Greenberg
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends Network
Le Batard & Friends - Mystery Crate
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
On Serve with LZ Granderson
Sorry in Advance...The Golic Family Podcast
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
SVP & Russillo
Switch Hit Podcast
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The Cricket Sadist Hour
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Lowe Post
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Russillo Show
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.