Sabrina Ionescu Wants to Win the Whole Damn Thing
University of Oregon senior guard Sabrina Ionescu is a generational college basketball talent. She is the frontrunner for National Player of the Year, the projected No. 1 pick in April's WNBA Draft, and last week, became just the second player in NCAA basketball history - male or female - to record over 2,000 points and 1,000 assists. ESPN Senior Writer Liz Merrill joins us to discuss Ionescu's run of triple-doubles, her relationship with Kobe Bryant, and her ultimate quest to deliver the Ducks their first-ever NCAA women's basketball championship.
Bomani Jones weighs in on the most entertaining bits from All-Star Weekend, including Kyrie Irving getting elected VP of the NPAPA, the changes to the format of the All-Star Game itself and controversy in the dunk contest scoring (1:57). Bo shares why player justice won't make the Astros apologize for the sign-stealing scandal (19:48). Can you ever remember a team soft-peddling like what is happening with John Beilein and the Cavs (36:52)? Plus, an IYHH including Millennials actually saving for their retirement (46:53) and your voicemails from a great idea you had that was stolen (53:55).
Most Recent Podcasts
The Myth of Quarterback Hand Size
The NFL combine is in full swing, and scouts are focused on all types of metrics and measurements. Chief among them? Quarterback hand size. But how much do those digits really matter to a quarterback's success? ESPN's Dave Fleming joins the show for a hands-on discussion about this flawed measurement and its impact on the upcoming draft.
- Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser discuss Kobe Bryant's memorial service, Fury's win over Wilder, if the Mavericks got hosed, Steph Curry's effectiveness and more.
- Stephen A, Max, Jay Williams and Marc Spears debate if the Clippers are unraveling, who's the best team in the NBA and what you remember most about Kobe.
- The guys continue to discuss the Kobe and Gianna Bryant memorial service before talking about the potential of an NFL strike with Emmanuel Acho and more.
- Last night, Kawhi Leonard returned to Toronto and Brian Windhorst, Jackie MacMullan and Tim MacMahon discuss the Raptors' reception before asking the question: should Kawhi's jersey be retired? Then, the crew makes early All-Star roster predictions (12:27) before reacting to some confounding stats (21:42) and asking if any player would merit a 9-year contract like the one Gerrit Cole just signed with the New York Yankees (31:31).
- Zach talks to John Hollinger of The Athletic about trade buyers and sellers (3:33), Kevin Love (21:15), much more.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
30 for 30: Extras
Answering The Bell
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Cheap Heat with Peter Rosenberg
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
Down & Distance
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
FiveThirtyEight: Hot Takedown
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends - Mystery Crate
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
On Serve with LZ Granderson
Sorry in Advance...The Golic Family Podcast
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The College Football Podcast With Herbie & Pollack
The Lowe Post
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.