What's Not to Love? Sizing Up Utah State QB Jordan Love
Jordan Love is one of the most divisive QBs entering this year's NFL Draft. He's known for his deep passes on the run...as well as his numerous interceptions. Fans and critics alike are curious to see if Love will live up to his potential, or if his flaws as a player will prove too big to ignore. ESPN's Tim Keown joins the show to explore Love's football prowess, as well as his complicated past.
Bomani Jones shares why he thinks the "well what about" pressure being placed on leagues to re-start their seasons isn't worth it (2:09) and why he's not as happy about Mike Leach finally getting caught up for his wildin' tweets as everyone might think (21:44). Plus he dishes on a 2018 plot by then Michigan G Duncan Robinson to boycott the Final Four "open practice" (30:02), an IYHH with the passing of soul music legend Bill Withers (36:15) and your voicemails of sneaking around the house during these COVID-19 times (48:48).
Most Recent Podcasts
Island Fighting, Israel Adesanya & McGregor Memories
Chael Sonnen, who once fought on an island, tells Ariel about his own experiences before the two friends discuss Sonnen's fascination with the TBD location of UFC 249, the UFC's harrowing back to its early days, a stacked lightweight division, and how Conor McGregor could somehow become the top contender in the welterweight division. Plus, John Kavanagh of SBG Ireland shares memories of McGregor's UFC debut -- seven years ago this week -- (1:23:04) and UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya explains why he wants to fight on the island, why he respects Dana White's efforts to keep UFC events going, why he vows to not repeat Jon Jones' mistakes and much more (54:52).
- Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser react to the potential for baseball to return, the fit for Burrow with the Bengals and the dangers of hacking with a virtual NFL Draft.
- Stephen A, Max, Damien Woody, Bobby Wagner and Jay Williams debate what Russell Wilson has to prove, if LeBron's brand can catch MJ's and much more!
- The guys continue to talk about a world without sports before bringing on Joe LaCava, Kirk Ferentz and Udonis Haslem. They also play Either, Neither or Both and more.
- Last night, Kawhi Leonard returned to Toronto and Brian Windhorst, Jackie MacMullan and Tim MacMahon discuss the Raptors' reception before asking the question: should Kawhi's jersey be retired? Then, the crew makes early All-Star roster predictions (12:27) before reacting to some confounding stats (21:42) and asking if any player would merit a 9-year contract like the one Gerrit Cole just signed with the New York Yankees (31:31).
- Zach talks to John Hollinger of The Athletic about trade buyers and sellers (3:33), Kevin Love (21:15), much more.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
Answering The Bell
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Cheap Heat with Peter Rosenberg
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
Down & Distance
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
FiveThirtyEight: Hot Takedown
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends - Mystery Crate
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
Sorry in Advance...The Golic Family Podcast
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The College Football Podcast With Herbie & Pollack
The Lowe Post
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.