The End of UConn's Dominance?
The UConn Huskies have long reigned supreme in women's college basketball. But where they once seemed invincible, cracks have started to show. The Huskies have exited the tournament in the semi-finals the past three seasons, and recently suffered their first double-digit loss in years. ESPN basketball analyst LaChina Robinson explores the legacy of UConn, and whether the Huskies' dynasty is near its end.
What's Next For Conor McGregor?
Is Conor McGregor back? NewYorkRic weighs in on that before he and Ariel lay out a number of possibilities for McGregor's next fight. Then, MMAFighting's Peter Carroll discusses the perception of McGregor's win in Ireland and if the people of the Emerald Isle are convinced McGregor has changed for the long-term (32:09). Plus, TST's impressions of the fight and his "Minimalist Tip of the Week" (52:20).
Most Recent Podcasts
Making It Up On The Fly
SVP is finally joined by Stanford Steve after missing week 1 and the two react to Championship Weekend in the NFL. Plus, Raheem Mostert had a historical NFC Championship Game and he joins the guys to chat about the up and down path he had to take to get to Sunday (13:30). Later, things get a little awkward when Stugotz calls in (31:30). Finally, Joe Buck chats about how he will know if he did a good job calling the Super Bowl and how Jim Nantz made his family cry happy tears (33:00).
Franchise Guy, Dan Wetzel on Hernandez Documentary
Bomani shares his takeaways from Zion Williamson's debut for the Pelicans (2:13) and why he doesn't think Eli Manning is a Hall of Famer in light of his retirement from football (9:07). Plus, Dan Wetzel of Yahoo! Sports joins to discuss the Netflix documentary he executive produced "Killer Inside: The Mind of Hernandez" (14:52). Together they delve into the scope of the doc including Aaron's motive for the murder of Odin Lloyd, what role the Patriots played in monitoring Hernandez's behavior and more.
- Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser react to the Kansas State/Kansas brawl, the anticipated debut of Zion and Jeter being one vote short of unanimous.
- Stephen A., Max, Matt Barns. Domonique Foxworth and Jay Williams debate if the Pelicans can make the playoffs, if Dak should take a lower deal and can Daniel Jones fill Eli's shoes.
- Zion Williamson made his debut and came in with a splash. Plus, Eli Manning will be retiring. we talk his old teammates Victor Cruz and Shaun O'Hara. Jerome Bettis joins!
- Last night, Kawhi Leonard returned to Toronto and Brian Windhorst, Jackie MacMullan and Tim MacMahon discuss the Raptors' reception before asking the question: should Kawhi's jersey be retired? Then, the crew makes early All-Star roster predictions (12:27) before reacting to some confounding stats (21:42) and asking if any player would merit a 9-year contract like the one Gerrit Cole just signed with the New York Yankees (31:31).
- Zach talks to John Hollinger of The Athletic about trade buyers and sellers (3:33), Kevin Love (21:15), much more.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
30 for 30: Extras
Answering The Bell
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Cheap Heat with Peter Rosenberg
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
Down & Distance
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
FiveThirtyEight: Hot Takedown
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends - Mystery Crate
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
On Serve with LZ Granderson
Sorry in Advance...The Golic Family Podcast
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The College Football Podcast With Herbie & Pollack
The Lowe Post
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.