SEC Football Kicks Off
After months of debate and uncertainty, the SEC kicks off this weekend, three weeks later than originally planned. It promises to be a strange season in so many ways...there are no non-conference games, limited fans will be allowed in stadiums, and tailgating will be forbidden on campus. Meanwhile, coaches like LSUs Ed Orgeron and Alabamas Nick Saban focus on preparing their players for the new normal. And new coaches like Mississippi States Mike Leach and Ole Misss Lane Kiffen promise to bring even more intrigue to the conference. Spencer Hall from the SEC Networks Thinking Out Loud¯ brings us all the updates you need to know about the SEC, and everything else happening around college football.
Michael Chandler, Wallid Ismail on Discovering Paulo Costa & UFC 253 + NFL RB Marshawn Lynch
The middleweight title clash between Israel Adesanya and Paulo Costa that headlines UFC 253 is just days away. MMA legend Wallid Ismail passionately tells Ariel about the moment he knew Costa would be a star, and why he believes his client will be the first to take down the undefeated Adesanya. But before that, newly signed UFC lightweight Michael Chandler discusses the end of his decade-long run in Bellator, his first meeting with UFC brass, criticism from fans, and if he actually believes hell fight at UFC 254 next month. Plus, NFL running back Marshawn Lynch delivers his thoughts on Tyron Woodleys pre-fight press conference last week.
Most Recent Podcasts
Messi Blasts Barcelona
The FC crew discuss Lionel Messi's displeasure with how Barcelona handled Luis Suarez's exit from the club. Plus, the guys preview Manchester United's match against Brighton, Chelsea's trip to West Brom and a big match in Italy between Roma and Juventus.
Hour 4: So close to football with Greg Sankey, Alyssa Lang, and Tera Talmudge
Comissioner of the SEC, Greg Sankey, joins the show to talk about what these past 6 months have been like and the excitement going into tomorrow's start. Tera Talmudge joins to preview the Georgia vs. Arkansas football game and Alyssa Lang joins to preview the Tennessee vs. South Carolina game.
NFL Week Three's Company
It's the Week 3 preview (post Dolphins and Jaguars). Who's in line for a standout sunday? Who do they project to win in Week 3? The crew dives in on who is more likely to win another Super Bowl before they retire: Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers? Finally, Josh Allen and the Bills are off to a hot 2-0 start but they face a major test with the Los Angeles Rams. Who has the advantage?
Hour 2: LeBron is the 2nd Greatest Player Ever
Max explains why LeBron has won him over. Likes the Nuggets to win game 5 since they're 6-0 in elimination games. NFL Point Spreads. Max likes the Rams and Coach McVay. Last Take; The Celtics need Kemba Walker to step up.
Nuggets got the Lakers RIGHT where they want them?
The panel reacts to the Lakers taking a 3-1 lead over the Nuggets....! Preview of the ECF Game 5, and The Jump premiere's Travis Scott's latest music video "Franchise" filmed at Michael Jordan's house. Also, the debut segment of "Where in the world is Windy," where Brian delivers the latest info on head coaching vacancies around the league and more NBA topics.
PAC 12 Pumped to Play
Jason Fitz, Jim Mora, Brad Edwards, and David Pollack discuss the PAC 12's decision to play this season, the SEC's upcoming weekend schedule, as well as those games that have been postponed. We also hear thoughts about the PAC 12's return from Clay Helton, Kendon Slovis.
- Zach talks to Howard Beck of Bleacher Report about Anthony Davis' moment, both conference finals series, and his TV essay on TNT about social justice.
- Mina talks to Danny Kelly of The Ringer about the Monday Night match up between the Ravens and Chiefs, the rash of injuries across the league, early MVP candidates, why scoring is up, and the teams that look like they'll have the best chance at drafting Trevor Lawrence.
- Colby Covington dominated Tyron Woodley, then called out both Jorge Masvidal and Kamaru Usman after the fight. DC & Helwani discuss if Covington should be next for Gamebred," instead of the BMF rematch, and if Woodley should call it a career after suffering his third straight loss. And, after another spectacular win on Saturday for Khamzat Chimaev, DC declares himself the conductor of the hype train. Plus, what to expect from former Bellator lightweight champion Michael Chandlers highly anticipated debut at UFC 254, and how the outcome of that main event could lead to fun stuff for Conor McGregor. Then, DC opens up about his first fight with Ariel.
- Legendary broadcaster Ahmad Rashad talks about how he got into broadcasting and why he wanted to cover more than just football. Plus, how he first met Michael Jordan and what it was like being around him at the height of his career. Ahmad also discusses how Kobe was always challenging MJ to play after he retired and more.
- Spend your afternoon with Jalen & Jacoby as the guys discuss AD's game-winning 3-pointer, the Cowboys' miraculous comeback, the Seahawks letting Russ cook again and Kyler Murray and D-Hop letting the Cardinals flying high. Plus, Brady's Bucs bounce back in Week 2.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Cheap Heat with Peter Rosenberg
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
DC & Helwani
Down & Distance
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
I'm Interested with Mike Greenberg
Jalen & Jacoby - The Aftershow
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends - Mystery Crate
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The CFB Podcast with Herbie, Pollack & Negandhi
The Lowe Post
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.