The Dan Le Batard Show Giveaway
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT IN THE UNITED STATES OR IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN AN OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATION, PUERTO RICO, OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES OR FOREIGN TERRITORIES.
1. GENERAL: These are the official rules, (the "Official Rules") for the Dan Le Batard Show Giveaway, (the "Sweepstakes"). The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by ESPN Radio, ABC Radio Networks Assets, L.L.C. (the "Sponsor/Administrator") 77 W 66th Street, New York, NY 10023. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open to legal residents of the United States and Washington D.C., (EXCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, U.S. RESIDENTS IF LOCATED IN AN OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES), who are 18 years old or older as of the date of entry (an "Entrant" or "You"). Employees or agents of Sponsor/Administrator, (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") and their respective parent and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and the members of the immediate families of any of the foregoing or those persons living in the same household of such individuals are ineligible to enter or win.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins 4 p.m. EDT December 23, 2013 and ends 7 p.m. EDT February 28, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter listeners to the Dan LeBatard Show send in comments on that day's show content and sports news to either 1) Tweet to @LeBatardShow or 2) text to 67974. The Dan Le Batard Show airs from 4-7 p.m. EDT. Entries received after show is off the air or over the weekends will be evaluated during the following show period.
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ONE PERSON HAS MORE THAN ONE TWITTER OR MOBILE PHONE ACCOUNT) PER DAY.
Promotion Entities, and their respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary entities and agencies are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including, without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Promotion Entities, and their respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary entities and agencies are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or official rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize.
Entrants acknowledge and agree that their comments become the sole property of the Promotion Entities, who thereby have the right to publish, display, edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use responses in any way it sees fit. Responses must be in keeping with the promotional Entities' image and responses deemed lewd or inappropriate, in the promotional Entities sole discretion will be disqualified. By submitting a comment, you understand that the Promotion Entities also have the exclusive right to use the responses and excerpts of those response in any and all current or future types of media, advertising, promotional materials, publications (visual, sound, print and/or electronic form), including, but not limited to, posting responses on their respective and non-affiliated websites.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period the best text or tweet will be selected at some time between 3-7 p.m. to receive a prize based on topicality, writing style and interest. Potential winner will be notified by return text or via Twitter. The Administrator/Sponsor will select the winners. By participating, entrant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator/Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
All entries will be deemed to have been made by the registered user of the account. In case of dispute as to identity of the winner, such entry will be declared made by the registered user of the Twitter or mobile account from which the entry was made. The "registered user" is the natural person to whom a Twitter or mobile account is provided by a telecommunications service provider or Twitter, which is responsible for assigning accounts.
6. PRIZE(S)/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV")/ODDS OF WINNING: Prizes (50): Winners will receive an ESPN Radio t-shirt. Approximate Retail Value of each Prize ("ARV"): $5. Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes ("ARV"): $250.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS.
Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prize is not transferable except at discretion of Sponsor. No prize substitution except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of comparable value. There is no cash equivalent for any prize. The prize is awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: If potential winner does not respond to notification via Twitter or return text within three (3) days of its transmission, or should any notification, after up to three (3) attempts, be returned as undeliverable, the prize will be void. Winners will be required to provide their complete name and shipping address for fulfillment of the prize.
Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Sweepstakes due to: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God, labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
8. RELEASE AND PUBLICITY: By participating, Entrants release Promotion Entities, and their respective parent and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and the employees, officers, directors and agents of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Except as otherwise prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants permission to use his/her name, address, likeness, photograph, and statements to Sponsor/Administrator, and their respective parent and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media, worldwide in perpetuity without further compensation.
9. PRIVACY: Collection and use of personally identifiable information will be solely for the purpose of fulfilling the prizes and will not be shared with any third party.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, log on to ESPNRadio.com entry page. For a copy of the Official Winners List, (available approximately February 10, 2014) mail a self-addressed stamped envelope by June 30, 2014 to Le Batard Giveaway Winners, ESPN Radio, 77W 66th Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10023. Administrator: ESPN Radio.
- Dan Le Batard Show retweeted
- Dan Le Batard Show retweeted