The A List: 7 Reasons To Ban The Term 'Beach Body'
7. The Advertising Pressure Is Just Too Much.
Your subway ride should be about manspreading complaints, not fat shaming your winter mac n cheese habit.
6. There Is No Offseason.
Who builds a body for just one season? This is a year-round lifestyle.
5. The Exclusion Of Treats Is An Injustice.
Keep it real: Nothing's better than a cold ice cream sandwich when your toes are buried in the hot sand. A true beach body diet would include them.
4. It Shouldn't Be So Challenging.
If I see one more "beach body challenge" on my timeline... Let's just get back to cat videos.
3. Some Of Us Take It To The Lake.
Or how about the pool? I don't even like the beach.
2. It Makes You Miss The Good Ol' Days.
When we were young, beach body-ready meant just having a swimsuit and enough sunscreen.
1. It Lacks Common Sense.
Refer back to No. 7: Everybody has a beach body. Duh.