The A-List: 10 Must-Follow Insta Accounts For New Year's Fitspiration
I know, I know, #newyearnewyou is supposed to be motivational, but it can set us up to feel like failures. We all resolve to maintain healthier lifestyles and to workout more often, but come mid-January, the crowded gyms, early sunsets, and freezing temperatures have us back on the couch. Make this year different. Next time you need a little motivation to keep going (I know I do!), follow these these 10 badass female athletes for a major fitspo boost.
1. Tracy Anderson, Tracy Anderson Method | @TracyAndersonMethod
Pump it up using the Tracy Anderson Method, a favorite with celebrities Gwyneth Paltrow and Tracee Ellis Ross.
2. Thelita Lewis, Fitness & Wellness Personality | @FollowThelita
Lewis is about that squat life and also the woman behind the rapidly growing #thickfit movement.
3. Kaisa Keranen, Kaisa Fit | @KaisaFit
Keranen goes hard anytime, anyplace -- indoor or outdoor, at the gym, or in the home -- no excuses!
4. Traci Copeland, Nike Master Trainer | @TraCo4
No workout is off limits for Copeland, but we love it when she breaks it down a little something like this.
5. Hannah Bronfman, Founder of HBFit.com | @HannahBronfman
Bronfman's perfectly curated Instagram feed will motivate you to recommit to your health, beauty, style, fitness, and even relationship goals.
6. Nicole Winhoffer, Fitness Artist | @NicoleWinhoffer
Visit this fitness guru's Instagram feed for the daily motivation, and stay for the hot music.
7. Jessamyn Stanley, Yoga Enthusiast & Fat Femme | @MyNameIsJessamyn .
Stanley is unapologetically smashing every stereotype associated with the yoga community. Werk!
8. Neghar Fonooni, Writer & Lifestyle Coach| @NegharFonooni
Just hit play. Fonooni's video speaks for itself.
9. Linnea Love, Playful Yogi |@DoughyPhysique
This dedicated mom and yogi lets her adorable son participate in the fitness fun. So cute!
10. Holly Rilinger, Nike Master Trainer |@HollyRilinger
From hoops drills to Tabata trainiing, Rilinger has you covered.
OK, now let's do this! Who's with me?