20 Questions: What makes Serena Williams tick, and remembering Craig Sager
Need to catch up with what's happening in the world of sports and pop culture? Don't worry, I got you.
1. Only two weeks remain in the NFL regular season. Which teams have punched their tickets to the playoffs?
2. Our IMPACT25 honoree list celebrates those whom have made the greatest impact for women's sports in 2016. But, can you guess who was our woman of year?
3. We've seen wide receivers make some unbelievable catches. But are we giving them more credit than they deserve? Former NFL great and ESPN analyst Randy Moss demonstrates how gloves have changed the game.
4. The Jacksonville Jaguars fired head coach Gus Bradley immediately after Sunday's loss to the Houston Texans. Bradley flew back to Jacksonville with his now-former team. Couldn't the team's owner Shahid Khan have waited to let Bradley go on Monday -- or at least get him a different flight? Awkward.
5. Christmas came early for 115 Indiana residents. What did Indianapolis Colts punter Pat McAfee do to spread some holiday cheer?
6. Tim Duncan has a reputation for being a jokester. Last night, the San Antonio Spurs retired his jersey and invited the future NBA Hall of Famer to take a few shots at himself in the process. But, what was the punchline?
7. What's Allen Iverson's response to the NBA's new practice of "resting" healthy players during the regular season?
8. Why was video evidence of Oklahoma running back Joe Mixon punching a young woman needed to spark considerable outrage?
9. Minnesota players boycotted football activities after the school suspended 10 of their fellow team members for being accused of sexual assault. What can be learned from this situation?
10. Have you ever seen a pro boxer literally get punched out of the ring during a match? Well, this footage of 51-year-old boxer Bernard Hopkins will leave you speechless.
11. If you had to drop 26 pounds in two days, how would you approach it? Outside the Lines reports on the dangers of weight cutting for many wrestlers, boxers and MMA fighters.
12. Gymnast Gabby Douglas is no stranger to cyberbullying. How is the gold medalist using her platform to create change?
13. What long-standing MLB rookie tradition was recently banned because it was deemed offensive to women?
14. What makes Serena Willams tick? Watch The Undefeated's no-holds-barred interview with the living tennis legend to find out.
15. Former WNBA MVP Elena Delle Donne is seeking a trade from the Chicago Sky. Where do you think the restricted free agent will end up?
16. How is GSMP mentee Paola Kuri helping change the way we think about gender in soccer?
17. Prima ballerina Misty Copeland recently visited Cuba. What most surprised her about the republic's relationship to dance?
18. How did Ohio state b-baller Kelsey Mitchell become "Miss 2K"? Women's basketball analyst LaChina Robinson explains on this week's "Around the Rim" podcast.
19. How is bodybuilder Cheyann Clark using her social media account to chronicle her brave battle with cancer?
20. There's no doubt, Craig Sager left a colorful mark on the game of basketball. His one-of-a-kind approach to storytelling will forever live on in sports history. How did those who knew and loved working with him mourn the legendary broadcaster?
Shana Renee is the founder and editor-in-chief of All Sports Everything and a passionate New York Jets, Knicks and Yankees fan. Follow her sports talk on Twitter at @ItsShanaRenee.