20 Questions: U.S. co-hosting the World Cup, ESPN's The Body Issue and Anne Donovan's legacy
Need to catch up with what's happening in the world of sports and pop culture? Don't worry, I got you.
1. The World Cup is coming to America! How did the USWNT celebrate when news broke that the United States, Canada and Mexico are uniting to co-host the 2026 World Cup?
2. With Team USA sitting out this year's World Cup, is it wrong for former USMNT star Landon Donovan to support Mexico? Some fans say yes.
4. How did Mexico pull off the ultimate upset against 2014 World Cup champion and powerhouse Germany?
5. Did Mexico City celebrating its match-winning goal really cause an earthquake?
6. As an Olympic and World Cup champion, USWNT player Alex Morgan is no stranger to leading. But what happened when she was asked to be the lead in a movie?
7. What's your song of the summer? For pro soccer freestyler Indi Cowie it's "Ring" by Cardi B featuring Kehlani. Check out Cowie's summer playlist to see what else creates a winning mood for Cowie.
8. Women's basketball lost a pioneer when Hall of Famer Anne Donovan died last week. How might the game be different without her lasting impact on the growth of women's basketball?
9. After another exciting week of WNBA basketball, which team leads the way in our basketball power index? Hint: It's not the Los Angeles Sparks or Minnesota Lynx.
10. Have you seen these kind of handles on a girl this young before? Sheesh. No wonder she went viral!
11. Rumor has it, Kawhi Leonard wants out of San Antonio. Where could he end up?
12. How would your favorite NBA team design a billboard to lure LeBron James?
13. The stage is set for Thursday's NBA draft, which is shrouded in mystery. Want a sneak peek at our big board?
15. Can you think of a better wedding crasher than Lord Stanley's Cup? For hockey-loving couple Emily and John, nothing could have made their day any more special.
16. Couldn't we all use a good, heartwarming NFL story these days? Well, the Philadelphia Eagles have delivered. The Eagles surprised a long-term executive assistant, fired by Chip Kelly, with a ring.
17. If being referred to as the Greatest Of All Time in any sport is the ultimate compliment, why does Tom Brady shun the title?
18. Have you ever wondered what it would take to shadow Tiger Woods at the U.S. Open? The Undefeated's writer Jerry Bembry shares his experience with us.
19. Do you doubt that golfers are athletes? Let us and Brooks Koepka, 2018 U.S. Open winner, prove you wrong.
20. Ever wonder what goes into the making of ESPN's The Body Issue? Read all about how the magazine and athletes keep those top secret photo shoots under lock.
Shana Renee is the founder and editor-in-chief of All Sports Everything and a passionate New York Jets, Knicks and Yankees fan. Follow her sports talk on Twitter at @ItsShanaRenee.