- Press the UP ARROW to accelerate.
- Shift by pressing the SPACE BAR or Down shift by pressing the CTRL key (PC) or COMMAND key (Mac).
- While in the air, control the angle of the bike by pressing the LEFT ARROW and the RIGHT ARROW.
- Control your speed. Too much will make you fly over the landing ramp and not enough will make you land too soon.
- To submit your score to the scoreboard, press the Submit Score button in the game.
Please Note: There is a known bug with Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) and this game.
The game on this page should work properly for Windows 7 and IE8. However, if it does not please choose one of the following options to play the game bug-free.
Note, in order to submit a score properly you will need to keep your original browser window open.
- Use one of the following browsers: Firefox Chrome or Safari and return to this URL:
- Click here to pop-off a new window with a bug-free version of the game.
- If a new window does not pop-off look for a yellow bar at the top of your browser window, click on it and select "Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site".
- If the game in the pop-off still does not work properly, use options 1 or 3.
- In your Internet Explorer browser, choose Tools > Internet Options
- Click on the Security tab
- Choose Trusted sites (green check mark)
- Click the sites button
- Uncheck Require server verification, then add espn.go.com and close window
- Uncheck Enable Protected Mode
- Restart Internet Explorer
- Return to this URL: http://www.espn.com/free-online-games/sports/action/_/gid/95/no-limits-moto-jump
- Have fun!