Every month ESPN RISE Lifestyle editor Jay Corbin will bring you the 10 Hottest songs on heavy rotation his MP3 player. If you don't see a song you think he should have in heavy rotation email firstname.lastname@example.org and include you name, school, song and the reason it should be on the list.
1. Say Something / Timbaland Feat Drake
Classic hot beat by Tim and 2009's brightest star makes this a total heat rock!
2. Money to Blow / Birdman Feat Drake and Lil Wayne
I don't know where "Houstatlantavegas" is. But if music like this is made there, I'm moving!
3. If I Aint Got You / Jay Sean
You have to search the album to find this gem, but it's definitely worth its weight.
4. Half of My Heart / John Mayer Feat Taylor Swift
Very smooth and mellow -- I'm sure you have a playlist that is meant for a song like this.
5. Straight to the Dance Floor / Jamie Foxx Feat Lil Wayne
The way this beat hits, you'll have no reason to not follow the instructions stated in the song's title.
6. Medicine Pt II / Plies Feat Keri Hilson
This song is crazy! Hard bass line.
7. Gangsta Luv / Snoop Dogg Feat The-Dream
The Doggfather get on a track with The-Dream and it's a match made in heaven. This is one of many hot songs on Snoop's "Malice 'n' Wonderland" album.
8. Drop the World / Lil Wayne Feat Eminem
Very powerful song in which it seems that Weezy had to get some stuff off his chest. You be the judge.
9. Tie Me Down / New Boyz Feat. Ray J
The team responsible for "The Jerk" craze is back with a less infectious but solid single with the guy every girl seems to have love for -- Ray J.
10. Replay / Iyaz
This song is all over the airwaves like my radio is stuck on "Replay." But give it a chance and I'm sure it will grow on you.