- 2B:T Murphy (2, R Halladay); J Molina (3, R Halladay)
- RBI:O Cabrera (21)
- GIDP:V Guerrero; J Rivera
- Team LOB:4
- SB:A Kennedy (3, 2nd base off R Halladay/B Molina)
- DP:1 (A Kennedy-O Cabrera-C Kotchman)
- 2B:E Hinske (2, J Weaver); R Adams (6, J Weaver)
- HR:B Molina (4, 5th inning off J Weaver 1 on, 1 Out); A Rios (7, 5th inning off J Weaver 1 on, 2 Out)
- RBI:E Hinske (5), B Molina 2 (9), A Rios 2 (24)
- 2Out RBI:A Rios 2
- GIDP:L Overbay
- Team LOB:4
- Picked Off:V Wells (1st base by J Molina)
- E:R Adams (7, throw)
- DP:2 (A Hill-R Adams-L Overbay, R Halladay-A Hill-L Overbay)
|R. Halladay (W,16-5)||9.0||4||1||1||1||6||0||98-60||3.12||98|
- HBP:R Johnson (By H Carrasco)
- Ground Balls-Fly Balls:R Halladay 18-3
- Game Scores:R Halladay 80
|5th||E Hinske doubled to deep center, L Overbay scored.||0||1|
|5th||B Molina homered to left, E Hinske scored.||0||3|
|5th||A Rios homered to left, A Hill scored.||0||5|
|6th||O Cabrera singled to right center, T Murphy scored.||1||5|
MLB to investigate claims of racial discrimination vs. Mariners
MLB said in a statement provided to The Athletic that it will investigate allegations of racial discrimination in the Seattle Mariners organization made by a former employee.
Time for Giants to decide what to do with Madison Bumgarner
Forget nostalgia. With Farhan Zaidi taking over the front office, San Francisco must re-evaluate how the hero of Octobers past fits into the franchise's future.
Phillies manager Gabe Kapler loses Malibu home in Woolsey Fire
Phillies manager Gabe Kapler is thankful his family is safe after his Malibu home was destroyed in the Woolsey Fire that has burned at least 435 buildings and is threatening tens of thousands more.
Japan scores four runs in 9th to beat MLB All-Stars, leads series 3-1
Japan rallied with four runs in the top of the ninth inning to beat the MLB All-Stars 5-3 and take a 3-1 lead in their six-game exhibition series on Tuesday.
Why are baseball managers so short?
In business and politics, taller people tend to make more money and get more votes. Most importantly, they're perceived as better leaders. But not in baseball!
Mauer gives tearful thank you during retirement speech
Joe Mauer gives an emotional thank you to Terry Ryan for drafting him to the Twins back in 2001.