- Astros to keep Springer as leadoff, Baker says
- George Springer, Houston's leadoff hitter since 2016, will remain in the roll this season, Astros manager Dusty Baker said.
- Olney: Astros players have a lot on the line in 2020
- In addition to the pressure from the sign-stealing fallout, Houston stars such as George Springer are facing key points in their careers.
- Fans heckling Astros at opener get signs taken
- Fans hoping to heckle the Astros at Houston's spring opener against the Nationals on Saturday had their signs taken away by someone who worked for the ballpark.
- White Sox agree to deals with Bummer, Garcia
- The Chicago White Sox agreed Saturday to a $16 million, five-year contract with reliever Aaron Bummer that includes two club options, and a $3.5 million, one-year deal with infielder Leury Garcia.
- In a sea of Astros criticism, some lines should never be crossed
- Cheaters? Yes. The Houston Asterisks? Very clever. But no matter how you feel about what the Astros did, there is still a point when the vitriol has gone too far.
- Astros' Reddick: Kids also targeted in threats
- Astros players have gotten threats "every day" since the team's 2017-18 sign-stealing scheme came to light in recent weeks, according to outfielder Josh Reddick, who said Friday that messages he has received also targeted his family.
- A's Fiers acknowledges receiving death threats
- Mike Fiers has acknowledged receiving death threats after he revealed a sign-stealing scheme committed by the 2017 World Series champion Astros, for whom he pitched.