The 2018 MLB All-Star Game took place on July 17 at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C.
All-Star Game, Tuesday, July 17
• Baseball lightens up, goes deep at the Midsummer Classic
• Monumental mashing: Ranking D.C.'s record ASG 10 homers
• American League 8, National League 6 (10 innings)
• Astros' Bregman wins All-Star MVP with go-ahead HR
• As trade rumors whirl, Machado snaps selfie with Dodgers' Kemp
• 2018 All-Star Game rosters
• Is the All-Star pitching parade too good for baseball's own good?
• Inning-by-inning guide to the All-Star Game
• Surprise stars share their All-Star experience
• This was supposed to be Bryce Harper's All-Star Game
• Schoenfield: AL has more stars, but is the NL a better league?
• Schoenfield: All-Star selections -- Snubs, surprises and more
• ESPN's 2018 AL and NL All-Star picks
Home Run Derby: Bryce Harper wins
• Bryce brings down the house with epic Derby comeback
• Harper's Derby title gives Nationals fans $1 tickets
• Harper earns HR Derby Crown in dramatic fashion
• Roundtable: Derby picks and more
• Who's ready to bash? Meet the eight competitors
• Home Run Derby bracket, things to know
• Insider: Projecting who will win the 2018 Home Run Derby
• Aguilar, Harper and Muncy highlight Home Run Derby field