- 1 (1)Karl-Anthony TownsKentuckyC
- 2 (2)D'Angelo RussellOhio StatePG
- 3 (3)Jahlil OkaforDukeC
- 4 (4)Kristaps PorzingisLatviaPF
- 5 (5)Mario HezonjaCroatiaSF
- 6 (6)Willie Cauley-SteinKentuckyC
- 7 (7)Emmanuel MudiayChinaPG
- 8 (8)Stanley JohnsonArizonaSF
- 9 (9)Frank KaminskyWisconsinC
- 10 (10)Justise WinslowDukeSF
- 11 (11)Myles TurnerTexasPF
- 12 (12)Trey LylesKentuckyPF
- 13 (13)Devin BookerKentuckySG
- 14 (14)Cameron PayneMurray StatePG
- 15 (15)Kelly OubreKansasSF
- 16 (16)Terry RozierLouisvillePG
- 17 (17)Rashad VaughnUNLVSG
- 18 (18)Sam DekkerWisconsinSF
- 19 (19)Jerian GrantNotre DamePG
- 20 (20)Delon WrightUtahPG
- 21 (21)Justin AndersonVirginiaSF
- 22 (22)Bobby PortisArkansasPF
- 23 (23)Rondae Hollis-JeffersonArizonaSF
- 24 (24)Tyus JonesDukePG
- 25 (25)Jarell MartinLSUPF
- 26 (26)Nikola MilutinovSerbiaC
- 27 (27)Larry Nance Jr.WyomingPF
- 28 (28)R.J. HunterGeorgia StateSG
- 29 (29)Chris McCulloughSyracusePF
- 30 (30)Kevon LooneyUCLAPF
Could your team land a superstar? Enter the teams and players into our Trade Machine, and we'll tell you if it works.
Ben Simmons overcomes boos to deliver again for Philly
Ben Simmons has overcome incessant booing for the second straight game, helping Philadelphia to a 3-1 series lead against Brooklyn.
Griffin 'optimistic' the Pelicans can keep Davis
David Griffin says his good relationship with Anthony Davis' agent Rich Paul keeps him optimistic about keeping AD in New Orleans.
Defense keeps Jazz alive against Rockets
It took until they reached brink of elimination, but the Utah Jazz may have finally figured out how to effectively defend against the Houston Rockets.
How siginificant is Giannis' first playoff series win?
Richard Jefferson and Amin Elhassan weigh in on what Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Bucks need to do after eliminating the Pistons from the playoffs.
Stephen A.: KD can handle anything he wants in NY
Stephen A. Smith argues as long as Kevin Durant is being productive on the court, he can handle the pressure of a New York market.
Kellerman: Harden has replaced Peyton Manning as 'the choker' in postseason
Max Kellerman says the Jazz did not expose James Harden in Game 4, but Harden is living up to his historic bad play in the playoffs.