• Alabama (33-2): Senior pitcher Kelsi Dunne won her 100th game when the Crimson Tide beat Arkansas 9-0 Sunday. Dunne struck out seven in four innings, bringing her season total to 165.
• Pitt (22-6): 13 of the Panthers' victories have been shutouts, a single-season record for the program. Senior pitcher Cory Berliner contributed to this total when she no-hit Seton Hall Saturday in a 9-0 win.
• Washington (25-2): The Huskies lead the nation in runs per game with 9.84.
• South Carolina Upstate (30-5): Senior Morgan Childers recorded her 1,200th career strikeout in a 2-1 win against Belmont Friday.
• Georgia (27-4): In three wins against Florida over the weekend, the Bulldogs scored 20 of their 28 runs with two outs.
Erin Quinn is a member of ESPN's Stats & Information group.