Most of the Top 25 is in action this week. In fact, 23 of the 25 teams will hit the field, including the highly anticipated No. 5 Georgia at No. 3 Auburn contest. In other top games, No. 17 Miami travels to No. 11 Virginia and No. 25 Texas Tech visits No. 23 Texas A&M.
Saturday, Nov. 13
The Wildcats picked up their first Pac-10 win under Mike Stoops last week, but the 'Cats don't have the horses to stop Reggie Bush and Co.
• Insider breakdown: Will USC call off the dogs?
Some of the greatest college football teams have faced off in the Sooners-Huskers rivalry, but only OU qualifies this year.
• Insider Preview: Can the Cornhuskers shock the world?
Winningest Division I-A QB David Greene and the Dawgs are the first of three hurdles between the Tigers and a possible title shot.
• Insider Preview: Will Georgia's defense rise to the challenge?
While the Badgers offense finally had a breakthrough performance, the Spartans must recover quickly from back-to-back heartbreaking losses.
• Insider breakdown: Can the Spartans pull off the upset?
Can the Huskies contain the passing of Heisman candidate Aaron Rodgers and the running of J.J. Arrington?
• Insider breakdown: Will Washington show any pride?
The Horns are back on their annual post-OU roll, while the Jayhawks have lost six of their last seven.
• Insider breakdown: Can Texas keeps its Big 12 title hopes alive?
Snow showers are in the forecast for Laramie on Saturday, but can the Cowboys survive the Utes' offensive blizzard?
• Insider breakdown: Will Wyoming mess with perfection?
Can the Wildcats defense stop Michael Hart from rushing for more than 200 yards in a fourth consecutive game?
• Insider breakdown: Can Northwestern contain Michigan's attack?
The Mountaineers are headed to a BCS bowl with a win, but if the Eagles win and run the table, they are Big East champs.
• Insider Preview: Will the Eagles' defense rise to the challenge?
Can the Cavaliers exploit the suddenly porous Miami defense or will the 'Canes snap a rare two-game losing streak?
• Insider Preview: Will the 'Canes snap out of their funk?
The Broncos' No. 3-ranked offense could bury the Spartans before brunch is over on the West Coast.
• Insider breakdown: Can Boise State avoid a letdown?
Neither the Crimson Tide nor the Tigers can catch Auburn, but the winner will be in good shape to finish second in the SEC West.
• Insider Preview: Can the Tide win without QB Brodie Croyle?
Despite losing their top four tailbacks, defense and special teams have led the Hawkeyes to five straight games.
• Insider breakdown: Will Iowa remain in Big Ten contention?
Can the Cougars slow down Sun Devil quarterback Andrew Walter, who just broke John Elway's TD passing record?
• Insider breakdown: Will the Sun Devils take care of business?
No. 25 TEXAS TECH RED RAIDERS at
No. 23 TEXAS A&M AGGIES
College Station, Texas
3:30 p.m. ET - ABC
ABC coverage map
Can the Aggies recover in time from a heartbreaking loss to OU to deal with Mike Leach's high-octane offense?
• Insider breakdown: Can either defense make a stop?
Will the Cowboys who jumped out to a 35-7 lead in Austin show up? Or will it be the OSU team that gave up 49 straight points to Texas?
• Insider breakdown: Can Oklahoma State recover from last week?