ESPN.com wants to give you a quick look inside the lives of the players we cover. So we've picked the brains of some of the top athletes out there and will share their answers throughout the NCAA Tournament.
Barbara Turner, UConn
1. Why do you wear the jersey number you do?
Ashley Battle took the number I had in high school (22), so I took No. 33 becasue of Jamelle Elliott and Shea Ralph.
2. What's the one personal item you never leave behind on a road trip?
A picture of me and my mom standing together at a game, and a picture of my grandmother.
3. What's your favorite CD/song to listen to before games, and who sings it?
Jay-Z's Blue Print. Renegade by Jay-Z.
4. Who's the one singer/band you can't go long without listening to?
5. What's your must-see TV program?
6. If you could compete on any reality TV show, which one would it be?
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
7. What's your favorite non-basketball movie?
Queens of Comedy.
8. What's your favorite non-basketball activity?
9. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
That I am a comedian.
10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would rather be a singer or an actress than a basketball player.
11. If you could be on the cover of any one magazine, which one would it be?
12. Do you have a tattoo? What is it? Where is it? If no, what would you get if you ever did get a tattoo?
13. Who's your favorite cartoon character, and why?
SpongeBob, because he is funny in his own way.
14. Do you have a favorite author?
15. What's the worst class you ever took, and why?
English, because it's an hour and 45 minutes long.
16. What name would you give to your first child?
If it's a boy, Brandon. If it's a girl, Renee.
17. When you're done playing basketball, what sort of career do you want to pursue?
I want to be a lawyer.
18. What was your parents' favorite saying when you were a kid?
My mom's favorite saying was, "If it ain't bleeding and you ain't dead, get back out there and play."
19. Who's the best singer/actor: J-Lo, Madonna or Queen Latifah?
20. Do you think we should go to war with Iraq?
I support whatever my country does.