Which teams fared the best (and worst)? Mel Kiper runs through every draft class.
Sure, Sam Darnold was an amazing pick, but so were a few middle-round outside linebackers.
• 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1Holton HillTexasCB
- 2Desmond HarrisonWest GeorgiaOT
- 3Allen LazardIowa StateWR
- 4Kevin ToliverLSUCB
- 5J.C. JacksonMarylandCB
- 6Hercules Mata'afaWashington StateDT
- 7Akrum WadleyIowaRB
- 8Tarvarus McFaddenFlorida StateCB
- 9Jeff HollandAuburnOLB
- 10Trenton ThompsonGeorgiaDT
- 11Simmie CobbsIndianaWR
- 12Danny JohnsonSouthernCB
- 13Kameron KellySan Diego StateS
- 14Sean WelshIowaOG
- 15Godwin IgwebuikeNorthwesternS
- 16Davin BellamyGeorgiaOLB
- 17Nick DeLucaNorth Dakota StateILB
- 18Toby WeathersbyLSUOT
- 19Chandon SullivanGeorgia StateCB
- 20Tegray ScalesIndianaOLB
- 21Josh AdamsNotre DameRB
- 22D'Montre WadeMurray StateCB
- 23James HearnsLouisvilleOLB
- 24Grant HaleyPenn StateCB
- 25Stephen RobertsAuburnS
The Oakland Raiders visit the Miami Dolphins Sunday in the Wannabe Bowl at 1 p.m. ET at Hard Rock Stadium.
Forbes magazine ranks the Dallas Cowboys, worth $5 billion, as the NFL's most valuable team for the 12th straight year.
The tale of how the branding of David Beckham's Miami MLS team came straight out of NYC.
The Browns are favored on Thursday night against the New York Jets. Will they cover? Our experts break it down.
The Packers' aggressive man coverage scheme has been vulnerable to receivers, which could help Washington's WR corps get going.
A congressional subcommittee will review the landscape in the aftermath of a Supreme Court decision that opened a path for states to offer legal sports betting.