Which teams fared the best (and worst)? Mel Kiper runs through every draft class.
Sure, Sam Darnold was an amazing pick, but so were a few middle-round outside linebackers.
• 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1Holton HillTexasCB
- 2Desmond HarrisonWest GeorgiaOT
- 3Allen LazardIowa StateWR
- 4Kevin ToliverLSUCB
- 5J.C. JacksonMarylandCB
- 6Hercules Mata'afaWashington StateDT
- 7Akrum WadleyIowaRB
- 8Tarvarus McFaddenFlorida StateCB
- 9Jeff HollandAuburnOLB
- 10Trenton ThompsonGeorgiaDT
- 11Simmie CobbsIndianaWR
- 12Danny JohnsonSouthernCB
- 13Kameron KellySan Diego StateS
- 14Sean WelshIowaOG
- 15Godwin IgwebuikeNorthwesternS
- 16Davin BellamyGeorgiaOLB
- 17Nick DeLucaNorth Dakota StateILB
- 18Toby WeathersbyLSUOT
- 19Chandon SullivanGeorgia StateCB
- 20Tegray ScalesIndianaOLB
- 21Josh AdamsNotre DameRB
- 22D'Montre WadeMurray StateCB
- 23James HearnsLouisvilleOLB
- 24Grant HaleyPenn StateCB
- 25Stephen RobertsAuburnS
The injury history of the Cowboys linebacker has prompted a proactive approach to offseason work.
Bill Polian says if Johnny Manziel can keep his head on straight and work hard he will star in the Canadian Football League.
Ryan Tannehill says he is ready to play after recovering from his torn ACL.
Warriors coach Steve Kerr blasted the NFL's new national anthem policy Thursday, calling it "idiotic" and "typical of the NFL."
Police officers believe former Bills lineman Richie Incognito was in an "altered, paranoid state" and showing erratic behavior, according to an incident report.
There was no official vote taken by the NFL when it passed its new anthem resolution on Wednesday, sources told ESPN's Seth Wickersham.