Which teams fared the best (and worst)? Mel Kiper runs through every draft class.
Sure, Sam Darnold was an amazing pick, but so were a few middle-round outside linebackers.
• 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1Holton HillTexasCB
- 2Desmond HarrisonWest GeorgiaOT
- 3Allen LazardIowa StateWR
- 4Kevin ToliverLSUCB
- 5J.C. JacksonMarylandCB
- 6Hercules Mata'afaWashington StateDT
- 7Akrum WadleyIowaRB
- 8Tarvarus McFaddenFlorida StateCB
- 9Jeff HollandAuburnOLB
- 10Trenton ThompsonGeorgiaDT
- 11Simmie CobbsIndianaWR
- 12Danny JohnsonSouthernCB
- 13Kameron KellySan Diego StateS
- 14Sean WelshIowaOG
- 15Godwin IgwebuikeNorthwesternS
- 16Davin BellamyGeorgiaOLB
- 17Nick DeLucaNorth Dakota StateILB
- 18Toby WeathersbyLSUOT
- 19Chandon SullivanGeorgia StateCB
- 20Tegray ScalesIndianaOLB
- 21Josh AdamsNotre DameRB
- 22D'Montre WadeMurray StateCB
- 23James HearnsLouisvilleOLB
- 24Grant HaleyPenn StateCB
- 25Stephen RobertsAuburnS
The Get Up! crew weighs in on Aaron Rodgers' comments about his future in the NFL.
Tim Hasselbeck breaks down why other quarterbacks may find Blake Bortles' theory laughable.
Which foundational young stars would you want on your team? We polled our NFL insiders to come up with the best players under 25 at every position.
The Golic and Wingo crew weigh in on how successful Tony Romo's post-NFL career is after the former QB won the American Century Championship.
Baker Mayfield was drafted No. 1 overall by Cleveland. Is he the best bet among rookie QBs to have long-term success? Our Insiders make their picks.
More than 16 months into their contract stalemate, one side must look at the clock and decide if it's worth meeting the other's demands.