Which teams fared the best (and worst)? Mel Kiper runs through every draft class.
Sure, Sam Darnold was an amazing pick, but so were a few middle-round outside linebackers.
• 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (1)Baker MayfieldOklahomaQB
- 1 (3)Sam DarnoldUSCQB
- 1 (7)Josh AllenWyomingQB
- 1 (10)Josh RosenUCLAQB
- 1 (32)Lamar JacksonLouisvilleQB
- 3 (12)Mason RudolphOklahoma StateQB
- 4 (8)Kyle LaulettaRichmondQB
- 5 (34)Mike WhiteWestern KentuckyQB
- 6 (25)Luke FalkWashington StateQB
- 6 (29)Tanner LeeNebraskaQB
- 7 (1)Danny EtlingLSUQB
- 7 (2)Alex McGoughFlorida IntlQB
- 7 (31)Logan WoodsideToledoQB
LeSean McCoy is unlikely to play against the Vikings, but he wants to wait until pregame before making a final decision, a source told ESPN.
The Tennessee Titans are planning to start quarterback Blaine Gabbert against his former team, the Jacksonville Jaguars, on Sunday, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Leonard Fournette is expected to be active for the Jaguars when they face the Titans on Sunday, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Concussions will force the Patriots to play without defensive starters Patrick Chung and Trey Flowers in the team's Sunday night game against the Lions.
Ray Lewis does his signature pregame dance at the Baltimore City Hall as he receives a key to the city.
The Steelers' James Conner and the Chiefs' Eric Berry, both cancer survivors, shared a hug Sunday and continue to "just try to be an inspiration to others."