Which teams fared the best (and worst)? Mel Kiper runs through every draft class.
Sure, Sam Darnold was an amazing pick, but so were a few middle-round outside linebackers.
• 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (1)Baker MayfieldOklahomaQB
- 1 (3)Sam DarnoldUSCQB
- 1 (7)Josh AllenWyomingQB
- 1 (10)Josh RosenUCLAQB
- 1 (32)Lamar JacksonLouisvilleQB
- 3 (12)Mason RudolphOklahoma StateQB
- 4 (8)Kyle LaulettaRichmondQB
- 5 (34)Mike WhiteWestern KentuckyQB
- 6 (25)Luke FalkWashington StateQB
- 6 (29)Tanner LeeNebraskaQB
- 7 (1)Danny EtlingLSUQB
- 7 (2)Alex McGoughFlorida IntlQB
- 7 (31)Logan WoodsideToledoQB
A midday tweet turned into an evening treat for about two dozen Redskins fans thanks to rookie running back Derrius Guice.
With Le'Veon Bell skipping Steelers organized team activities, Adam Schefter breaks down the ongoing contract talks between the two parties.
NFL helmet maker VICIS is partnering with the U.S. Army to research ways to reduce head injuries in the military through a development grant announced Tuesday.
AT 24, Nathan Shepherd has more mileage on his tires than most NFL rookies, but his days of "scraping by" are finally over.
The offseason focus will be on the Panthers QB and how he does in his new coordinator's system loaded with play-action and high-percentage passes.
Former first-round pick Ereck Flowers worked extra with the man set to replace him at left tackle, Nate Solder, after the first OTA of the offseason.